Bad Judging... what a turn off from the sport

Says the guy who is completely unaware of the implications of winning or losing a fight
Losing sometimes means title shot, means rematch. Winning sometimes means nothing.

Imagine walking up to a street right. A real barn burner. You watch as two men unleash hell on each other for several minutes. Riveting action. Then when it’s all said and done getting mad about what three old fucks who were also watching thought of the fight.

except this isn’t a street fight

<JagsKiddingMe>

Judgiest people in here

Just accept people for what they are you insensitive clods

Stop watching and posting about it maybe? Oh wait Sherdog is full of retards, that would be too much critical thinking , they would rather keep watching so they have something to cry about, get some attention from like minded retards

This is where I'm at too.

I was more turned off by how boring the Jones fight was than the by the decision.

However both the Latifi and Krause fights were incredibly stupid decisions.

One of the things that I always liked about MMA was that it's been more legit than boxing from a corruption perspective. I know it hasn't been squeaky clean, but boxing has been dirty for decades. Last night however has me wondering if those days are over.

Why the fuck should I pay for a scripted WWE card? I'm told as a fan this organization is legit and then we have shit like last night, which begs the question: how stupid do you think we are?
We should all be insulted as fans.

People try too hard to legitimize MMA as a sport. The fight happened. Turn off the program before the decision is made final and you are left with your thoughts on a great fight, not someone else’s. There are solutions to simple problems, it’s not a surprise you have no ability to connect the dots.

I understand your point, and It is a great one, but as a fighter I empathize with Reyes seeing as all of the hard work he has put in hasn't paid off.
But generally, for simple spectators, your point is valid.

Back