Bad Judging... what a turn off from the sport

I've been saying this for the past 2 years. The new judging criteria only made things worse with more liberal scoring. I used to watch some events with my father, but he can't stand the ridiculous judging anymore

AAmanBlindCane2.jpg

Friend of mine took this pic of one of the judges exiting the arena. Talked to him for a bit and the judge said he couldn’t see what the controversy was about?

Been like this for so long, not even phased by it, it's not a real sport homie

AAmanBlindCane2.jpg

Friend of mine took this pic of one of the judges exiting the arena. Talked to him for a bit and the judge said he couldn’t see what the controversy was about?

I recall seeing all three of these fellows ringside at a few cards as well...

latest

Imagine walking up to a street right. A real barn burner. You watch as two men unleash hell on each other for several minutes. Riveting action. Then when it’s all said and done getting mad about what three old fucks who were also watching thought of the fight.

Imagine walking up to a street right. A real barn burner. You watch as two men unleash hell on each other for several minutes. Riveting action. Then when it’s all said and done getting mad about what three old fucks who were also watching thought of the fight.
Fights don't happen in a vacuum, what a retarded take

Been like this for so long, not even phased by it, it's not a real sport homie
It's a gambler paradise. I think we all knew deep down inside they wouldn't give the decision to Reyes. Lmao. Free money. I was nervous tho tbh

The fact that theres a judging discrepancy between rounds 2 and 3 ..

People saying Jones won 2 and people saying he won 3 ..

Two judges seen it that way ..

All these people are useless and cant score a fight .. Reyes clearly won 1,2,3

If you have any doubts about scoring a fight or cant tell who won the first 3 rounds .. Dont be a judge.

Sometimes it’s fun being at a pub when there’s a screwy decision. Admittedly I don’t like Jones but really don’t care about LHW so this one I just found funny.

Fights don't happen in a vacuum, what a retarded take
People try too hard to legitimize MMA as a sport. The fight happened. Turn off the program before the decision is made final and you are left with your thoughts on a great fight, not someone else’s. There are solutions to simple problems, it’s not a surprise you have no ability to connect the dots.

People try too hard to legitimize MMA as a sport. The fight happened. Turn off the program before the decision is made final and you are left with your thoughts on a great fight, not someone else’s. There are solutions to simple problems, it’s not a surprise you have no ability to connect the dots.
Says the guy who is completely unaware of the implications of winning or losing a fight

We put up with it because we'll watch MMA pretty much no matter what but not everyone is hardcore fans. My dad doesn't watch MMA anymore because of it.

Imagine watching basketball and they give points to the other team when one team scores a goal. You'd be like lol and change the channel. That's what casual fans see and do when they see these decisions.

Ufc is finally at boxing level! Making sure Jones gets the canelo Alvarez treatment

Safe to say that every decision Jon wins will be decried as a robbery here <45>

Says the guy who is completely unaware of the implications of winning or losing a fight
It’s the LHW division. A division in which a Glover Teixeira is ranked top 10. A division which Jones has already cleared out three times and has had to rely on rematches to earn a paycheck. The talent pool is small and Jon is destined for HW anyway.

This. So much this. Couldn’t have nailed it more.

Millions of people watch these fights. Not that I want to crowdsource it, but it’s probably just as arbitrary and stupid as handing it off to three old bureaucrats.

Edit: I misread the crux of this comment, you’re conclusion is terrible.

Back