Bad judging destroys legacies

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hate the fact that bad judging can have such a big impact on MMA and the career of fighters. This past week I've been binge watching Frankie Edgar's career on fight pass and I've come to the conclusion that no one has had their career ruined more by bad judging than Frankie has. If these judges knew what the fuck they were doing Frankie would be 4-0 in his fights against Benson and Aldo, not to mention that draw against Maynard was bullshit. With better judging Frankie would be 8-0 in title fights. Instead, because of stupid ass judges, Frankie's title fight record is 3-4-1.

Frankie is a better man than me because I would lose my shit on a daily basis if some no-nothing judge robbed me of wins, titles, money, and a GOAT legacy.

Hopefully the new owners fix this shit. We got PEDs under control now let's get bad judging out of the picture also.

BJ-Edgar 1.

BJ should have won that decision and went on and fought Gray Maynard and continued LW dominance.

Frankie was robbed in 1 of the Bendo fight, the other one and the Aldo ones, are good losses

pls go back to shitposting

Franklin should have that win over Hendo on his record

Shogun should have 1 draw and 1 win

Machida/Hendo

hendricks vs gsp and lawler 2

Maynard-Edgar 2
Maynard won that fight, and after went downhill

Hendricks vs GSP
Hendricks vs Lawler 2

I bet it took something from Hendricks. 2 title fights that he should had won.

Stfu, Edgar got his ass whooped by Aldo this last time and I tried to warn all of you guys that it would happen.
He lost both times to Aldo and he will NEVER get past Aldo.

I hate the fact that bad judging can have such a big impact on MMA and the career of fighters. This past week I've been binge watching Frankie Edgar's career on fight pass and I've come to the conclusion that no one has had their career ruined more by bad judging than Frankie has. If these judges knew what the fuck they were doing Frankie would be 4-0 in his fights against Benson and Aldo, not to mention that draw against Maynard was bullshit. With better judging Frankie would be 8-0 in title fights. Instead, because of stupid ass judges, Frankie's title fight record is 3-4-1.

Frankie is a better man than me because I would lose my shit on a daily basis if some no-nothing judge robbed me of wins, titles, money, and a GOAT legacy.

Hopefully the new owners fix this shit. We got PEDs under control now let's get bad judging out of the picture also.
Too bad the new owners aren't buying the athletic commissions because the UFC has nothing to do with choosing or training judges.

This is the second time TS has posted a thread complaining about Frankie Edgar decision losses in the last month.

I agreed with most of those decisions myself. The only one I remember disliking was one of the Benson Henderson fights (can't remember which one tho).

Scoring is subjective after all, and there's always going to be debate after close fights. And alot of Edgar's fights were close calls.

Macalpinerules with an actual opinion non-fiction non-novella.

Well done.

Unfortunately, I couldn't care less about Frankie Edgar's legacy or lack there of.

Still, thank you for not posting for community college creative writing credits.

article-2073975-0F2C439500000578-186_634x458.jpg

BJ-Edgar 1.

BJ should have won that decision and went on and fought Gray Maynard and continued LW dominance.
So fucking awesome that this is
the first response. I was going to
post the same thing! Edgar robbed
BJ with the help of renzo's homies
in the emirates.

I'm glad aldo kept him from being
a two division champ. BJ will
always have that over him

Last edited:
Lmao @ Aldo vs Edgar being a robbery. The only clear robbery in the UFC has been Shogun vs Machida 1 and Shogun vs Henderson 1 (it was a draw).

It's part of sports. All sports.

The Immaculate Reception was arguably the most iconic play in NFL history. It was also a bad call. It was still awesome though.

My advice? Get over it.

Lmao @ Aldo vs Edgar being a robbery. The only clear robbery in the UFC has been Shogun vs Machida 1 and Shogun vs Henderson 1 (it was a draw).
You haven't seen enough fights then. Hammil vs bisping being the most rigged BS ive ever seen. There have been a decent amount of criminal level decisions. I agree the word is over used and has lost its meaning. Everytime someones favorite fighters doesn't win and still has all their teeth, it was a robbery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back