BAD BOYS FOR LIFE (Part 4 in the Works)

If you have seen BAD BOYS FOR LIFE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Carnahan later assured fans that he and the whole Bad Boys family took the franchise’s legacy very seriously. “When you’re coming back after 15 years, you better come back with a home run ball...

It didn't seem like he took this approach with the A-Team.

Action movies released in January tend to be crap, especially when they are moving it from a summer release

Action movies released in January tend to be crap, especially when they are moving it from a summer release
Yeah. I'm predicting disappointment ... There are some bad portents. Chicken guts are saying 'oh no you di'in't' but I'm secretly hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Now we've gotta just pray we get White Chicks 2 in 2018. When the source material is THAT bad, can you even make it worse?

Spoiler Alert:

Yes, you can.

The Bad Boys 2 Reggie scene is required viewing for dads with teenaged daughters. I thought it was just my circle of friends, but complete strangers have discussed this in the same way.

why not "Bad Boys 4 Life" or "Bad Boys fo Life"? It fits with the urban appeal.

So many other movies they could make sequels to and they go with another Bad Boys.

The Bad Boys 2 Reggie scene is required viewing for dads with teenaged daughters. I thought it was just my circle of friends, but complete strangers have discussed this in the same way.

Nah man, best to just make like Roger Murtaugh and get surprised when your daughter is doing condom commercials.

I've been waiting for 3 ever since 2 came out. I hope like hell this turns out to be a great movie, as funny and as action packed as the last one. Would love to see more after this too.

Me and my boys waiting for a Bad Boys sequel like:

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

Update: March 7, 2017

Joe Carnahan Exits BAD BOYS FOR LIFE Due to Creative Differences

j0oFoRP.jpg

Bad Boys 3, a.k.a. Bad Boys for Life, has lost director Joe Carnahan. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that the director has left due to scheduling conflicts, but other sources say it was the dreaded "creative differences."

The move is a setback for the project, which has been trying, in fits-and-stops, to get going after years of development. The involvement of Will Smith had forever been a question mark but the actor finally committed and the studio, after shifting several times, had recently set a Nov. 8, 2018 release date. A start date in the fall was being eyed.

Carnahan wasn’t just the director for Bad Boys 3, but had also written the most recent draft of the script. Sources say a director search is already underway and a new writer may be hired as well. The project is a hot ticket because it is considered a go movie.

The project seeks to reteam Smith and Martin Lawrence as Miami detectives who leave a trail of mayhem in their wake as they take down bad guys. The first two installments, released in 1995 and 2003, were directed by Michael Bay.

Carnahan won’t be gathering moss, however. The director, whose recent fare has been on TV shows such as The Blacklist and Katherine Hiegl’s State of Affairs, is actively developing an English-language remake of Indonesian action movie The Raid and wrote the script for the recently-wrapped remake of Death Wish,which was directed by Eli Roth and stars Bruce Willis.

Director Joe Carnahan Exits 'Bad Boys 3' Due to Scheduling Conflicts and/or Creative Differences

Outstanding. I liked both of those movies.

Glad they got Will Smith... wouldn't be the same without him. I'm not even sure how they could make it without either of them... You'd just have to call it something else. Bad Boys needz both of them.

Outstanding. I liked both of those movies.

Glad they got Will Smith... wouldn't be the same without him. I'm not even sure how they could make it without either of them... You'd just have to call it something else. Bad Boys needz both of them.
<codychoke>

I liked the first.. good action movie with some charisma and young Tea Leoni, nice.

Second so so.. no real interest in more.

<codychoke>

I liked the first.. good action movie with some charisma and young Tea Leoni, nice.

Second so so.. no real interest in more.
Damn, being the Joker has made you mean... choking me out like that... :p

Yeah, the first waz better for sure... and writting could've been better on the 2nd... but I got high hopes for a 3rd. Especially now - a - dayz... you don't just pay for Will Smith unless you're prepared to go full on.

My daughter is my only child so this scene is GOAT for me lol

Damn, being the Joker has made you mean... choking me out like that... :p

Yeah, the first waz better for sure... and writting could've been better on the 2nd... but I got high hopes for a 3rd. Especially now - a - dayz... you don't just pay for Will Smith unless you're prepared to go full on.

You know what.. I do feel extra aggression with that freaky face on.

You make good points, I'll you give you a like for them. :D

Back