Bad ass move if Ronda decides to continue in MMA and change training camp...

That was the original plan when she lost to holly, I made a thread about it she was supposed to go to aka and leave Edmond he suckered her to stay and we'll we see what happened. It was all set up too DC dropped hints at one if tehe on fix shows Ronda made a bad decision and it cost her.

Ronda's standup is ridiculously bad. I don't think she can improve to a level where she could match the likes of nunes, holly and cyborg. Maybe a wrestling based camp would be good for her. But there's nothing bad ass about it. Besides she'll probably just buy another pillow and roll with it.

Well I suppose that's not beyond the realm of possibility...

JK. Not happening. Old&past her prime + too much to catch up in terms of striking

Just leaving Edmond would instantly improve her. She doesn't have to train to be an elite striker (she couldn't be one anyway), just develop some kind of defense and have a deeper game plan then "strike with the striker".

Just imagine if Ronda decides to continue competing, working her way up again to a title shot, and working with a serious training camp and headcoach? It would be so humbling and bad ass at the same time!

Does she strike you as the kind of person willing to work her way back to a title shot?

She's so entitled and wants it all or nothing. Liddell got Kod bad by Rampage and still kept fighting. The division has passed up Ronda though. She should look to getting lean and cutting to 115. Nunes is the Anderson Silva of 135 now.

Holly cucks her

Just imagine if Ronda decides to continue competing, working her way up again to a title shot, and working with a serious training camp and headcoach? It would be so humbling and bad ass at the same time!

She should take Floyd up on his offer of training

She won't be able to work in any camp. She has to bring in coaches like Lesnar. Her ego is too big at this point to learn. Which is why she hasn't learnt squat in the last year or so. Edmund just makes her believe her striking is amazing and she loves being told that. Any respectable gym coach will make her start from bottom up and she won't be able to do that.

I felt bad for her tonight.

Hopefully she can come back and win some fights.

She's still got some of the best tools in WMMA. If she wants to continue (big if), she could still do well with the right coaching.

Really depends on whether or not she still wants it. She's got plenty of money now, even though I would think a lot of her Hollywood prospects have dried up.

She's been a competitor her whole life. I've got to think it's difficult to just walk away from it entirely. That is, unless she's finally reached a breaking point.

Jackson, Tristar, Kings, Alpha Male... fucking anyone... Extreme Couture (if thats still around), would be a better camp than Edmond and his joke of a camp
Even stary oskol with Fedor ;)

Back