Bad ass move if Ronda decides to continue in MMA and change training camp...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just imagine if Ronda decides to continue competing, working her way up again to a title shot, and working with a serious training camp and headcoach? It would be so humbling and bad ass at the same time!

I don't think her psyche is salvageable any more. That loss was devastating. She's too arrogant to walk into another gym with her head down and learn something new. Besides, it looks like Count Edmond Fraudveryan has permanent residence in her head.

TS although I agree that is the route she needs to take to salvage anything in MMA, I don't think it is badass.

Ronda needs to dump her loser coach, find a real striking coach and a real MMA gym (I think she should go train with the Diaz brothers full time) and start from the bottom and work her way up. However, I think her mental state is way too weak for that. I think her pride bites her in the ass hence not wanting to dump a failure of a coach, not wanting to evolve as a striker, and not wanting to talk to anyone in the media. Seriously, anyone who loves her needs to keep an eye on her these next few months lest she do something stupid to hurt herself (she has said it herself in interviews). She needs a total reset button in MMA if she wants to stay in the sport. Simple as that. She will continue to lose should she stay in MMA and continue with Ed-loser-mond.

Lol she would never do that. It would be admitting that she was doing it wrong all this time and only skated by on her competition being weak.

TS although I agree that is the route she needs to take to salvage anything in MMA, I don't think it is badass.

Ronda needs to dump her loser coach, find a real striking coach and a real MMA gym (I think she should go train with the Diaz brothers full time) and start from the bottom and work her way up. However, I think her mental state is way too weak for that. I think her pride bites her in the ass hence not wanting to dump a failure of a coach, not wanting to evolve as a striker, and not wanting to talk to anyone in the media. Seriously, anyone who loves her needs to keep an eye on her these next few months lest she do something stupid to hurt herself (she has said it herself in interviews). She needs a total reset button in MMA if she wants to stay in the sport. Simple as that. She will continue to lose should she stay in MMA and continue with Ed-loser-mond.
Rafael Cordeiro already said that she would be accepted in Kings MMA with open arms...
Kings is in California, where she lives... There she could develop her game much better...
WMMA without Ronda will be a lot less interesting, i think, even after these 2 bad losses.

Jackson, Tristar, Kings, Alpha Male... fucking anyone... Extreme Couture (if thats still around), would be a better camp than Edmond and his joke of a camp

I don't know.
That camp looks pretty bad-ass to me.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.61.jpg

What legends do those other camps have portrayed on their walls?

Rafael Cordeiro already said that she would be accepted in Kings MMA with open arms...
Kings is in California, where she lives... There she could develop her game much better...
WMMA without Ronda will be a lot less interesting, i think, even after these 2 bad losses.

It would definitely make for a compelling story. The queen of WMMA starts from scratch...different camp, working her way up the ranks instead of holding a top contender spot. Making it back to the number one slot to fight (rematch) Nunes in a couple of years.

And UFC fcked the pooch this go around with their incredibly and utter failure of a marketing campaign for this fight. Their slogan was "She's back"?? WTF. They should have played up the lioness a lot more, showcasing the champ's rise to dominance. Meanwhile, Ronda is hiding from everyone, most likely that silly mind control shit by Edmond ala beach boys lead singer. Fook Edmond and his MMA coaching wannabe sorry ass.

Yea she'll be a completely different fighter! With her cankles and awkward movement and all!

#fearthereturn

Amanda is right: Ronda doesn't have the grit of a real champion. The first time she faced true adversity she crumbled and came back looking like a lamb. She's done.

She's so entitled and wants it all or nothing. Liddell got Kod bad by Rampage and still kept fighting. The division has passed up Ronda though. She should look to getting lean and cutting to 115. Nunes is the Anderson Silva of 135 now.

I don't know.
That camp looks pretty bad-ass to me.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.61.jpg

What legends do those other camps have portrayed on their walls?
Holy shitballs is that really TARDverdyan in a mural with Ali? This is some personality cult shit!!!!!

What would be badass about that? That's what any normal person/fighter would do. She should obviously give it a try because her striking is terrible. I'm not so sure it's Edmund's fault, to me it just seems like she can't learn proper striking technique. Anyways, her gameplans are always horrendous and if she went to a proper camp she could very well beat girls who know how to strike but probably not. Wouldn't mind seeing Peña get a go at Ronda.

She didn't like being cracked again, she had that fuck me flashbsck look as soon as the first one landed, I doubt she ever returns.
The UFC certainly wouldn't let her pick and choose to not do press anymore and I don't think she wants to face the media now either.

Edmond is bad but Ronda clearly lacks talent when it comes to striking
You have girls with better striking in local kickoxing clubs where some older students train them

Just imagine if Ronda decides to continue competing, working her way up again to a title shot, and working with a serious training camp and headcoach? It would be so humbling and bad ass at the same time!
Whats baddas in that.. use brain if she ever wanna be considered as legit, she has to do it... if she end carrier now, people will allways laugh of her...

Back