• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back Surgery.

Big Dawg

I Did It My Way
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone ever had one? I heard a loud pop in my back helping a neighbor lifting a 500 lbs grill out of his side job food truck. Painful. I have not been to the hospital yet but the "pop" sound scared me.

I can't even walk slow without pain.

Whatever you do don't see a Chiropractor
Agreed.

Hes gonna need an MRI. But fuck shit, last time i had one, it was all bad news. Meanwhile physical therapists say most people have herniated discs with no symptoms, so its not a death sentence.

Ive had a slew of disc shit and ive been out of commission a few times, but im slowly getting back at it. Did teh 275 not too lomg ago for Romanian deads. Not great but considering where i came from, ill take it.

What you need is a good old fashioned coffee enema. That'' fix ya right up.

I can't even put a sock on my foot. As a born athlete and sherdogger it sucks.

And in all honesty this thread is no joke. This is scary and fucked up.

I have heard that.
I have been watching lots of videos on them and they are total quacks. They are really nothing more than fancy massage therapists but they can be dangerous when dealing with actual injuries.

That's what you get for being helpful. My neighbour asks me for help moving his stuff I just give him one of these
<{cruzshake}>

See a chiropractor first.

That is the worst tipp you could give. A chiropractor knows exactly ONE skill to help and no matter what in most cases he will try to manipulate even if its dogshit and excacerbates the problems.

If there was a loud pop and pain go to a doc and get an x-ray maybe even an MRI to be sure. You can look up a PT but only if he is versed in clinical diagnostics. DONT go to a chiropractor. I know of chiropractors who manipulated after a stroke when the signs were very clear and more horror stories.

Most cases even if its a disc prolaps theres no need for surgery but rest and physical therapy.

Back