Baby found starved to death in Florida, parents charged with murder

Sigh, at half wits never bothering to actually read the article. These degenerates were from INDIANA, visiting their parents in Florida.

Florida is a generally dumb state, with many degrees and angles of stupidity.
Is Florida particularly known to be worse than other Southern states?

I know of stereotypes about Southern states and how people are stereotyped to be less sophisticated but this is the first time I've seen Florida singled out. Florida to Canadians is always discussed as a nice place to vacation. I didn't know Americans regard it like a leper state.

^Explain to me why Florida is bad? Why is bugs bunny sawing it off?

They are known for Disneyworld and old people going there during the winter. What am I missing?

anytime you ever see a batshit insane story its usually in florida

also zimmerman, casey anthony etc etc

^Explain to me why Florida is bad? Why is bugs bunny sawing it off?

They are known for Disneyworld and old people going there during the winter. What am I missing?

Is Florida particularly known to be worse than other Southern states?

I know of stereotypes about Southern states and how people are stereotyped to be less sophisticated but this is the first time I've seen Florida singled out. Florida to Canadians is always discussed as a nice place to vacation. I didn't know Americans regard it like a leper state.

That's because visitors go to Key West, South Florida beach areas(non-Cuban, white and educated areas), and west coast around Tampa- also affluent white areas. Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach is very nice and calm, especially for older folks. Nice places to visit and beautiful scenery.

But there are other middle parts of Florida that are very hillbilly and country. I like people on the West Coast, even up to Tallahassee better than those uneducated herd in the middle and upper East Coast.

This is an opinion of course, but having traveled throughout Florida, it holds up. Like for example, Tennessee is a complete dump compared to Florida. People are so goddamn dumb and few apart, that you know you're on your own there. I could imagine Kentucky or Alabama being even worse than Tennessee though.

It's so bad, my favorite thing about the American South is the Confederate Flag and the moonshine spirit(not the drink, but cultural peculiarity).

Hey Bebop, I can't see the video, it's not available in my country but I think I get the point based on Surfer's and Champ's responses. Thanks.

In Canada Florida is not even considered really Southern. Usually Southern stereotypes are implied about states like Kentucky, West Virgina, Louisiana etc with typical hillbilly insults like how everyone is racist, marries their cousin, doesn't wear shoes and cannot read. This is probably a very outdated stereotype. Someone needs to update Canadians about how bad Florida is.

^^ you'd be surprised how it is even deep upstate New York. I've spent some time in Oswego & almost all families I met came from broken homes/divorced parents, hardly bathed, walked around barefoot & were filthy rich. blew my fucking mind.

Hey Bebop, I can't see the video, it's not available in my country but I think I get the point based on Surfer's and Champ's responses. Thanks.

In Canada Florida is not even considered really Southern. Usually Southern stereotypes are implied about states like Kentucky, West Virgina, Louisiana etc with typical hillbilly insults like how everyone is racist, marries their cousin, doesn't wear shoes and cannot read. This is probably a very outdated stereotype. Someone needs to update Canadians about how bad Florida is.

tell me what all Canadians think of Florida...oh you did and you barely could count to potato...

tell me what all Canadians think of Florida...oh you did and you barely could count to potato...

I have never heard Canadians say Florida is backward or that they were not surprised that X happened in Florida because Florida is a dump. Have you? Enlighten me.

Back