B**ches are about to get punched in the face

CELS

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alexis Dufresne: 'Being in the UFC means I can punch b**ches in the face and not go to jail'

Full article here:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/1...g-in-the-ufc-means-i-can-punch-bitches-in-the

"I'm 100 percent and ready to fight," she told MMAFighting.com. "Good luck to her, she will need it.
"Being nervous makes stupid mistakes happen. Being in the UFC means I can punch b**ches in the face and not go to jail."

You punch Ronda once, you lose your arm.

She might want to reconsider jail.

She could still get framed for killing her wife.

alexis_dufresne.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Woof

feel bad for ugly women in MMA.. even if they win fights they are still ugly :(

Looks tough and can fight. Fuck your beauty contest, let's see her fight.

EDIT: Also, she's not bad looking. Saying she's ugly is uncool... I expect to see a sea of dubs when I get back here later.

Last edited:
Sure with make up she will look okay.

But damn, Randy's ex, Kim Couture, should stop fighting.

Don't know if she's trying to win him back or just loves fighting, but she's not good.

They always say that it's only the attractive women that make it in MMA but that goes for men too. GSP was the super star he was because he was not only a great fighter but also women dug him. Same goes for a lot of the champions that have had cross over success. Now you look at weird or ugly guys like Mighty Mouse or Barao who've got some of the best records in the game and where are they? Jose Aldo is a fucking monster but nobody is beating down the door to get more exposure for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back