B**ches are about to get punched in the face

Normally I'd reserve judgement till I see south of the equator but it's pretty much a guarantee she's smuggling a Furby.

lmao most likely. But I wouldn't venture that far down south with a mug like that.

lmao most likely. But I wouldn't venture that far down south with a mug like that.

1. Triple Bagger

A person who is so hideously ugly and/or disgusting that to consider intercourse with them you would require a bag over their head, one for yourself just in case their's falls off, and one for your dog so it's not animal cruelty.

1. Triple Bagger

A person who is so hideously ugly and/or disgusting that to consider intercourse with them you would require a bag over their head, one for yourself just in case their's falls off, and one for your dog so it's not animal cruelty.

holy shhhhhhhh hahahahahahaahaha

1. Triple Bagger

lol

No wonder she wants to punch bitches in the face for a living. Bring 'em down to her level of ugly and beat them with experience.

This is for the dummies that can't "respect" a lady unless they can think about banging her. Personally don't know anything about her. Seems legit with the skills. I look forward to seeing her fight.

1978880_459851300782092_1891363287_n.jpg

1608766_10202030790885429_875678710_n.jpg

1511148_438067762988601_2056052404_n.jpg

This is for the dummies that can't "respect" a lady unless they can think about banging her. Personally don't know anything about her. Seems legit with the skills. I look forward to seeing her fight.

1978880_459851300782092_1891363287_n.jpg

1608766_10202030790885429_875678710_n.jpg

1511148_438067762988601_2056052404_n.jpg
Yeah I really dont understand the comments in this thread... she looks totally normal.

Im sure she has less trouble finding a date than the people commenting in this thread.

1. Triple Bagger

LMMFAO!!! Brutal! But very true:icon_chee

She looks like a perfectly normal girl, really. I'd even call her pretty attractive based on those last 3 pics. Young, smiling, fit, regularly proportioned girl. Not sure what's not to like there.

Yeah I really dont understand the comments in this thread... she looks totally normal.

Im sure she has less trouble finding a date than the people commenting in this thread.

Oh yeah?

Pic of me and my GF.

2380439.jpg

Sherdog: Where every poster has 2% bodyfat, chiseled good looks, a blackbelt in BJJ, was in attendence at UFC 1 and has to carry a stick to beat away all the supermodels constantly trying to give them BJs.

Sherdog: Where every poster has 2% bodyfat, chiseled good looks, a blackbelt in BJJ, was in attendence at UFC 1 and has to carry a stick to beat away all the supermodels constantly trying to give them BJs.

Boy-o, you're not kidding.

It's also the only website where anyone mentioning any woman, whether it's a fighter, a referee or anyone else involved in MMA, ultimately reduces any discussion to just a bunch of people pointlessly vomiting out their opinion about said woman's looks. Usually within 3 or 4 pages.

Back