Ayahuasca

Portugal is in Europe....why would you do a Ayahuasca "Ceremony" there? Did they charge you?

Lol

Reminds me of those "Sweat Lodge" Ceremonies ran by Europeans who charge money and claim to have been taught by a real indian medicine man.....

Because I didn't want to fly half way across the world to South America, for someone I could experience 2 hours away from home......

Portugal is in Europe....why would you do a Ayahuasca "Ceremony" there? Did they charge you?

Lol

Reminds me of those "Sweat Lodge" Ceremonies ran by Europeans who charge money and claim to have been taught by a real indian medicine man.....

Have you done it?

It tastes pretty darn good too. Hard to not have a second cup lol.

Yeah that's pretty spot on....... I think you need another cup......nope I'm good, oh go on then, but pass me the honey.....

Where did you do it, how much did it cost? Why Portugal specifically? Did you feel different/Better afterwards?

2 hours flight, in an old farm house, felt a lot different after, lots better €600. I found it worth it....... It's given me the strength to get back up after all this pain

Blows your mind...you'll be processing for a while

I feel that yes, it changes from day to day..... Some days the very thought of this life I live makes me want to vomit..... When I turn away from my authentic self I get that feeling of wanting to vomit.... When I have to deal with people that want to blame me for their lives it makes me want to vomit......

Do you think that the demons are machine elves like that uneducated bald fuck on the podcast? Also, why do you take it?

PS I'm just being sassy. I'm genuinely curious.

I just saw the fractal beings nothing that wanted to play any games, they seemed more concerned than anything...... Because I'm at a turning point in my life ....

my first time using DMT I didn't believe in the existance of the soul
but in the expirience I felt something beyound the body, definitely something else that it's not the body
did you felt something similar?

Yes, I felt that and something ancient as well like some sort of giant entity with tendrils that spanned through time and space..... Always creeping forward......

Came back from 2 ayahuasca ceremonies in Portugal, ask me anything......
how 'realistic' this scene from a movie would you say is , when compared to real ayahuasca experience, based on your experience ?

Biggest takeaway or hidden trauma you’ve discovered about yourself?

Did it make you want to change anything or just a more positive outlook on life?

Why 2? I feel like 1 would be more than enough

How much did it cost, and did you throw up?

Also, how’s the food and culture in Portugal?

Had a chance to do it in South America once and shit out at the last minute, my mate went though. From what he said I wouldn't have enjoyed it, too intense.

Biggest takeaway or hidden trauma you’ve discovered about yourself?

Did it make you want to change anything or just a more positive outlook on life?

Why 2? I feel like 1 would be more than enough

How much did it cost, and did you throw up?

Also, how’s the food and culture in Portugal?
also wondering why 2

2 hours flight, in an old farm house, felt a lot different after, lots better €600. I found it worth it....... It's given me the strength to get back up after all this pain

Good on you for making a real change, taking charge.

The voice told me I'm going to be the bad guy anyway, might as well live......

In a way it's pretty wild to distinguish between good and bad, everything just is and the is the same shit.

And yes, we've paid for this experience, a waste to cut it short!

Good on you for making a real change, taking charge.

In a way it's pretty wild to distinguish between good and bad, everything just is and the is the same shit.

And yes, we've paid for this experience, a waste to cut it short!

I agree, nobody is the bad guy, but people need a bad guy to enable them to carry out their inhuman acts......

They need to dehumanise you to justify their actions....... Easiest way is to accuse you of something they can't even prove happened.......

Back