Awesome things you found out about very late

I read that book about 15 years ago and was just thinking about it today. If I remember correctly it's a Rocky type story about a small guy that goes through some really tough times in his life but continues to believe in himself and finds salvation in boxing. There's more to it but that's all I remember. It's a gritty story. Really good.

Yeah. Its a story about a young boy, Peekay, who decides he wants to become the welterweight boxing champion of the world. He has some very cool mentors from some very unlikely places. They all enrich Peekay's life in very different ways as he overcomes obsticle after obstical.

It was one of those books that got recommended to me but I never read it because it didn't have elves and shit in it. I regretted waiting so long once I read it though.

This was life changing

"At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At 40, we don't care what they think of us. At 60, we discover they haven't been thinking of us at all." - Ann Landers

That you get a hangover after drinking. I always find out too late.

Cigar, specifically Cohiba Robusto

I hate cigarette so anything that remotely resembles cigarette I dislike. However, one was given to me by a friend I trust while we were having scotch, and with a little hesitation on my part, we each light one up, and it was 90 minutes well spent.

Cigar, specifically Cohiba Robusto

I hate cigarette so anything that remotely resembles cigarette I dislike. However, one was given to me by a friend I trust while we were having scotch, and with a little hesitation on my part, we each light one up, and it was 90 minutes well spent.

I know Im well out of it but I love my Scotch. Ive never smoked Cigs, except for about 5 a week for 2 years after work. I dont consider that being a smoker.

Ive tried Cigars a few times and I want to inhale(smoked pot for years, not for the last 6 or so.) Anything you can recommend?

I know Im well out of it but I love my Scotch. Ive never smoked Cigs, except for about 5 a week for 2 years after work. I dont consider that being a smoker.

Ive tried Cigars a few times and I want to inhale(smoked pot for years, not for the last 6 or so.) Anything you can recommend?

I don't inhale the cigar, I only taste it. I would have major cough fits if I try that.

I've only smoked Cuban, being in Canada that is very easily accessible, not sure about your location.

Learning about psychopathy and narcissism. I just thought people were assholes, but there are regular assholes and then there are the ones with personality disorders.

Breaking Bad.

I just watched all the past seasons on Netflix last month. That's a really great show.

League of Legends. game is addicting and mad fun

Dancing girls love dancing I've gotten so many girls dancing I feel stupid for not trying it sooner

Read some Ayn Rand or something?

More like Judge Nap/Ron Paul, and then Stefan Molyneux and other more radical libertarians. I still don't subscribe to those views fully, but we can take pieces and principles from every intelligent philosophy.

Wouldn't you agree?

Most good movies I've ever seen
Fedor
Early-20th century blues/jazz music
Mayberry forum on SD
Not worrying about petty things
Olympic weightlifting
green tea

Back