Awesome things you found out about very late

MuStAKrakisH

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello folks! let's be face it, many of us have been on the late show to finding out about cool stuff. Yea, we usually don't like to admit it but hey, for this thread, fuck it. I'll start it off.

I was late for...

Finding out about bill burr.

I just heard about him on the joe rogan podcast a few months back, and I knew I saw him on the chappelle show a bit. I decided to watch his stand up and the guy is hilarious! I thought his bit about pedophiles was gold.

Pulp Fiction & Resevoir Dogs

I feel terrible because the first tarentino film I watched was inglorious bastards. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a good movie, but I feel like seeing resevoir dogs first would have been better. A majority of the film takes place at a warehouse, and the dialogue alone makes every scene intense. The torture scene was a little much, but was important to the story. Pulp fiction was just a instant classic.

What about you guys?

I just realized this week that the amount of time it takes to cook a hamburger on my george foreman grill is the same amount of time it takes to toast the hamburger bun at 375 degrees in my oven. So all my cheeseburgers have toasted buns now, i feel like im at a restaurant

It took me 20 years to get around to reading 'Power of One'. One of the best books of all time.

18-20 is the prime age for chicks to be slutty. I wish I knew that then. Im 23 now.

It took me 20 years to get around to reading 'Power of One'. One of the best books of all time.

sounds like a great title, what's it about?

also, got a new one. FANTASY FOOTBALL! Shit is awesome son. Play with family back home while I'm out at school

American Psycho, recently saw it.

Cowboy Bepop.

My first gf 12 years back was a complete slut and also 5 years older.

I only had anal with her a handful of times. I never knew that she always hinted at that she wanted it most of the time. I was 16 and just happy to be having regular sex. I met up with her again at 25 or so and she told me, it was a fun few months.

I had never seen the truman show before, despite carrey being one of my favorite actors and having seen every other one of his best movies. I loved it, I thought it was beautifully done.

also shrimp/prawn tempura sushi. that stuff is seriously good and I first had it only a few months ago.

sounds like a great title, what's it about?

I read that book about 15 years ago and was just thinking about it today. If I remember correctly it's a Rocky type story about a small guy that goes through some really tough times in his life but continues to believe in himself and finds salvation in boxing. There's more to it but that's all I remember. It's a gritty story. Really good.

Last edited:
Took me more than 20 years that this is the right way to eat these

Procrastinated for a long ass time before I started doing Muay Thai. Shit is fun.

Procrastinated for a long ass time before I started doing Muay Thai. Shit is fun.

I feel the same way about wrestling and bjj. I wish I would've wrestled when I was 5, and started bjj in high school.

I'm 27. Up until about 3 weeks ago, I had never had an omelette. I always thought they looked gross for some reason...

...So I go to Ihop and I'm feeling bold so I wanna try something new...I usually get country fried steak. Something just said, "get an omelette with extra cheese, bacon, sausage and mushrooms". So I did it! I felt like my whole life was a lie and everything I knew was wrong.

Shit, a friend of mine lent me that book a long time ago, 10 years ago, he thought I should read it, I moved a couple weeks ago and tossed it to charity, I never read it and now I feel guilty.

On the other hand, I never make time for reading but I've also never heard anyone mention that title since I obtained it, it was just another unread book that sounded good but not good enough to begin reading... I'm weird that way, all I need is a reason and your comment about taking 20 years to finally read it might have peaked my interest to pull it off the shelf, but it's gone... now I have to read it.

Back