Awesome new logo for my academy! (pic)

"Pit Of Fury" It sounds like a Van Damme movie.

where is the tapout logo? any cagefighting academy for tough guys needs a tapout logo

^
I'm starting a Canadian MMA clothing company and I'm gonna call it "Tapoot". I'll send you the logo to add to it. It will have death, fire, pain, pointy objects, etc.

But seriously, why a cicada? They're not very tough. I used to kick cicada's asses when I was a kid before I even knew the jits. I was just a little fella and I'd pull off their wings, then they were helpless.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that you can run with the new logo. So I hope to see it advertised soon, thanks.

That thing is sweet! I kind of regret joining Bedwetting Tinkerbell Jiu-Jitsu, our shirts don't seem to sell well.

The cicada theme has a long history with my academy. Here's one of the original logos:
chantilly-logo2.jpg

You do realize that you are playing butterfly guard with a something with wings? Try full closed guard or it will use the wings to pass your butterfly.

What is the natural enemy of the cicada?

The manta ray.

Think about it.

The bottom writing looks kinda' like it's in Hebrew.

cicada ones and die now made me lol.

the very first one looks like the guys is doing a "suck it" motion. only people who train will understand the choke.

Kanji, the word kenpo, the word ryu and a ying yang are all missing for a legit martial arts logo,

Back