Awesome new logo for my academy! (pic)

David_Jacobs

TheRockBJJ.com
@purple
Reaction score
With the success of our TV commercial (here in case you missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZr9PqDgLhc), we figured we should update the academy logo.

Here's the old logo:

FairfaxJJ_Logo.jpg

Here's the awesome new logo:

SUPERLOGOCICADABARBEDWIRE.jpg

(Please note the barbed wire around the "pain awaits you". Also, we figured the pitbull theme was played out so we went with the cicada.)

Comments?

you need more skulls or tribal banding around the edges.

Yea, skulls show that you mean business and also death and stuff.

also can you attach music to a logo..almost like an active logo..I think anytime someone sees that logo they should also automatically hear....

"ruffffffff...let the boydies hit the flow...let the boydies hit the flow...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ufffffffff"

I agree with everyone above

add all those things to the logo and then put it all inside of a triangle

You guys make excellent points.

How about skulls that shoot flames out of the eye sockets? That way, we could cover both the skull and flames requirements.

The music idea is good, too. I'm thinking something really hardcore punk like from Avril Lavigne's first album.

Cicadas are bad ass, they have been known to cause mass destruction i.e. the bible!

The music idea is good, too. I'm thinking something really hardcore punk like from Avril Lavigne's first album.

whoa...whoa...let's not go overboard. You don't want to scare away potential fighters with overly aggressive not at all faked seriously she really is punk despite being in a country band previously type music. Sk8r Boi for sure!

LMAO "It's a cicada!"

Shoot, I may try to make an avatar out of that awesome logo.

You should use the theme song "who let the cicadas out" by the bara boys

The cicada theme has a long history with my academy. Here's one of the original logos:
chantilly-logo2.jpg

that's overused :rolleyes:, *runs to copyright office to steal brilliant theme*

In my experience I've found that cicadas have a great top game. Dave, any tips to help me get out from under their side control?

Man, that new logo is full of win. You should also consider using any of the following:
Hard core
Warrior
Cage
Pit
Fury
Extreme
You can aslo combine them like this:
Hardcore Warrior Extreme Cage Fighting

Man, that new logo is full of win. You should also consider using any of the following:
Hard core
Warrior
Cage
Pit
Fury
Extreme
You can aslo combine them like this:
Hardcore Warrior Extreme Cage Fighting

Hardcore Warrior Extreme Cage Fighting...in the pit of fury

Back