Aweful Diet.... Great Results??

Is it really that hard to cook up your own burger, or make a pizza (even with a premade crust)? You can still eat burgers and pizza without having so much wonky chemical junk in them.

Most fast food can be made both healthier and tastier by yourself at home. Basically you're just paying FF joints to be lazy.

.......did you just say wonky?

But yes completely agree. pizza can be a good muscle building treat. burgers are awesome also. I went through 2 or 3 foreman grills when I was in the military from cooking soo many burgers.

That thought about what i could be like if i ate correctly really makes me think.

Im going to try it out for a few weeks and see what happens.

Thanks.

you are blessed in the gene pool. however, it is still unhealthy

its not only about what shitty foods do to you as far as physical image goes, they mess up your body internally, smoking cigarettes wont make me fat but i know they will harden my arteries and potentially give me lung cancer. having a cheat day once a week and eating more than your fair share of pizza wont hurt you, but eating shitty mcdonalds daily will not be good for your body regardless of what its physically showing you. im not gonna tell you how to eat but just look into the damages it can cause to your body.

pizza i find ok. Mcdonalds is just pure trash

pizza i find ok. Mcdonalds is just pure trash

I honestly haven't eaten mcdonalds since i was little. I just can't stomach the food. That being said, I believe there was a study done and Birger king is even worse.

Back