Aweful Diet.... Great Results??

SportsScience

White Belt
Reaction score
After working out i eat either pizza or McDonalds and i am getting great results.

My lifting keeps improving. 3 months ago i was lifting 10kg dumbbells now im lifting 22kg's. And all my workouts are seeing results similar. My clean and press is up to 65kg's almost my body weight.. thats 70kg's.

My cardio is great i can pump out kicks and punches for two back to back hour and a half classes.

Ive had blood tests and doctors checkup's and never had anything come back anything other than awesome.

I swear i dont have an ounce of fat on me.

Has anyone else noticed that they can just eat whatever the F*&% they want and get away with it scott free?

your getting bigger because your getting lots of calories.you cant keep eating like that forever though

Lots of people can get by eating garbage. Such is the genetic lottery. However:

A) It will catch up with you eventually, in some way or another.
B) You'll never know what you could have done if you had actually taken care of yourself.
C) You might want to take a look at some of the logs in the training logs forum to get some perspective on your strength/training.

Could be the saturated fat, which does spike testosterone. You are a consuming a lot of fat calories and there are 9 cal/g as opposed to protein and carbs which are 4 cal/g.

Still I wouldn't advise eating that pre or post workout. That garbage will eventually just fuck up your insides and your intestinal flora. If your intestinal flora sucks, then you can't absorb nutrients properly.

hell if it's working for you and you'r not gaining much fat, keep doing it, you will be happier living like that, then by sutffing yourself with just protien shakes and meats

Look at Michael Phelps is it diet?

its just about how much you burn off i guess

External results are one thing, But regardless of blood tests, you can easily be doing long term internal damage. I would be willing to bet you are young, so you may be able to pull this off for awhile w/o any visible negative effects, but consistently eating Mcdonalds and pizza is NOT a good thing :/

After working out i eat either pizza or McDonalds and i am getting great results.

My lifting keeps improving. 3 months ago i was lifting 10kg dumbbells now im lifting 22kg's. And all my workouts are seeing results similar. My clean and press is up to 65kg's almost my body weight.. thats 70kg's.

My cardio is great i can pump out kicks and punches for two back to back hour and a half classes.

Ive had blood tests and doctors checkup's and never had anything come back anything other than awesome.

I swear i dont have an ounce of fat on me.

Has anyone else noticed that they can just eat whatever the F*&% they want and get away with it scott free?

Pizza is fine, but McDonald's is fucking poison.

Your performance might always be good, but try getting a checkup 15 years from now and see how healthy you are

Is it really that hard to cook up your own burger, or make a pizza (even with a premade crust)? You can still eat burgers and pizza without having so much wonky chemical junk in them.

Most fast food can be made both healthier and tastier by yourself at home. Basically you're just paying FF joints to be lazy.

As far as gaining/losing/maintaining weight, that's mostly true. However, there is a lot more to nutrition than weight management.

In order to put on weight I tend to 'dirty' bulk as well.

It's simply not viable for me to put on significant amounts of weight with my metabolism, lifestyle and budget, with wholefoods alone.

That said, when I do start eating junk regularly each week, I usually start to get that 'skinny fat' belly after 3-6 months, and then start eating clean again.

Also, if you're 70kg you're the same build as me give or take. I wanna see a video of you curling 22kg with form :)

Also, if you're 70kg you're the same build as me give or take. I wanna see a video of you curling 22kg with form :)

Why exactly do you want to see a 150lb guy curl 50lbs...? :icon_conf

I wanna see a video of you curling 22kg with form :)

amelia-suspicious.jpg

Put simply, in my experience, most 'skinny' guys that I've seen one-arm curl 50lbs+ are using terrible form. Not always, but often.

You're probably pretty young, so your metabolism is still fast. But it slows as you age, and when it does, the mcdonalds will catch up and you will get fat. And its probably messing your organs up pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back