Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your hands can barely fit around the dude you're fightings fingers. ..
<{Joewithit}>

Yeah, i highly doubt Thanos is really struggling, he's probably just surprised that he didn't crush Cap as easy as he would any other human, fucking with him, or marveling at the audacity of such a weak mortal trying to stand against him
At some point we're going to see Thanos bitch slap Hulk

Then again Cap might be imbued with the power of Trump and is unleashing his full 'Murican might
<Fedor23>

Thanos isnt struggling like some ppl are complaining. He has the look of being suprised that hes gonna need a little extra effort.

Ppl flock it because it took 10 years to build up the characters and ppl have endured them over time. Each movie was literally a sequel to one another leading this to be the final 19 of 20th movie of the first phase.

Seeing this alone without seeing the rest of the prior 18 movies will come off like Justice League because one will not know how or why there are so many heroes, why they should care for any of them, typical big bad fighting off a bunch of super heroes, overblown action fest ect.

But if you had followed each and every marvel movie. They all connect to this one which film studios have never done when it comes to comics.

MCU has layed out the blueprint to bringing comics on screen.
Yeah, but no. Stop trying to make these movies out like some epic masterpiece.

They’re popcorn fun movies in the same vein as 90s Jerry Bruckheimer films.

Update: March 16, 2018

Hawkeye Gets His Own AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR [Fan-Made] Poster

avengers-infinity-war-all-hawkeye-poster-by-bosslogic-1093994.jpeg

Why?

You have no idea what is actually happening there unless you got a sneak peek at the actual movie.

Their power levels are not remotely comparable. Cap should be providing zero resistance. You're clearly a fanboy if you look at that and see nothing wrong.

That's the joke
Maybe. I thought for a moment they could be reaching out that far. Peter does not know Dr Strange is not a pseudonym and therefore makes the comment about 'fake names' and we are to laugh at Peter for not knowing. But I think the joke is one level up and it would have been the exact same had Peter just met Captain America and instead of saying my name is Steve, he says 'my name is Cap'. Add Peter's reply and it would still get the same response from the audience.

Their power levels are not remotely comparable.
Who said they are? Why are you making shit up and then arguing against it?

Cap should be providing zero resistance.
again who says he is? Thanos could have captured him and be completely playing with him like an adult often does with a child. oh look at you and how strong you are, isn't that cute.

You're clearly a fanboy if you look at that and see nothing wrong.
And you are clearly jumping to all sorts of conclusions without any information and then looking to fight with people with whatever comes out of your imagination. You need to grow up.

the one thing we know from trailers is that they often knit together disparate scenes to misdirect fans. You think you are seeing one thing but when it comes to the movie it is something entirely different.

are they ever gonna show the cosmic entities? Living Tribunal ftw
Prob in avengers 4 when Shit gets weird in quantum ways . I’m sure they’ll introduce Death and probably Eternity .

43E7E017-939A-40D2-B394-352C94350C20.png
Guardians had four Entities( Death
Entropy, Eternity and Infinity) in the background mural when the Collector talked bout creation of the stones .
The One Above All will be Stan Lee . At the end of Phase 3 they’ll reveal it I think . He’s the God of MCU. Makes sense . He’s in every movie .

Attachments

• 4355103B-7532-4C8F-B3FE-1F4AE90FA14C.png
    4355103B-7532-4C8F-B3FE-1F4AE90FA14C.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't really so how this is going to be good.

- too many damn characters
- cgi baddie
- cgi minions
- disney formula of jokes every 40 seconds.

But...I guess I'll watch this to see how it wraps up. Got no interest in mark 2 heros though, disney.

Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll watch it and be the first to come here and tell us how much it sucked. Then when the next Marvel film comes out you’ll do the same thing again.

“Screw you Disney!” /Proceeds to watch every film.

Prob in avengers 4 when Shit gets weird in quantum ways . I’m sure they’ll introduce Death and probably Eternity .

View attachment 356373
Guardians had four Entitues ( Death
Entropy, Eternity and Infinity) in the background mural when the Collector talked bout creation of the stones .
The One Above All will be Stan Lee . At the end of Phase 3 they’ll reveal it I think . He’s the God of MCU. Makes sense . He’s in every movie .
That would make sense as the creator of the Marvel Universe but he could also be Uatu The Watcher. Based on his actions in each movie that would make sense.

Who said they are? Why are you making shit up and then arguing against it?

again who says he is? Thanos could have captured him and be completely playing with him like an adult often does with a child. oh look at you and how strong you are, isn't that cute.

And you are clearly jumping to all sorts of conclusions without any information and then looking to fight with people with whatever comes out of your imagination. You need to grow up.

the one thing we know from trailers is that they often knit together disparate scenes to misdirect fans. You think you are seeing one thing but when it comes to the movie it is something entirely different.

There's no need to write an essay to defend the scene looking dumb. It just does. I never said the movie won't explain it away.

The trailer is what we have to go by. And it looks dumb.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

The Black Panther is about to hit 600 mil Domestic .

Makes this Hard to predict because this won't bring the Controversy boost of that but will have the Avengers Hype.

Thanos is such a fucking badass. Dude can take on Odin 1 vs 1 and mop the floor with him without breaking a sweat and that's without the infinity gauntlet.

The Avengers will likely look weak for the first time in the MCU saga. Loki and Ultron were cans but Thanos is the real deal. Pound for pound only Galactus can match with him in a 1 vs 1 fight.

Movie should be epic. My biggest fear is that it may be too "overcrowded" but i'm pretty sure Thanos will trim the fat a bit so by the end of the movie there should be fewer characters.

No Jeremy Renner?

Don't see how they can win without Hawkeye.

The guy is as good as dead. He's not on the poster , has no standalone movie and has been in the game for a while. He's a logical causality and Thanos will very likely off him. Other than that i think Scarlet Witch , Nick Fury and Vision will also meet their ends. Vision is obvious since technically he is an infinity stone and Thanos will rip it from his head as seen in the first trailer. Fury and Witch have done their part and i'm not sure where their characters can go from now on so i think they will die too.

The one of the main heroes will probably get killed too. If i had to guess i'd say probably Captain America and then Bucky will assume the mantle of Captain America in Avengers 4. Iron Man would be my 2nd choice.

Ah yes and Loki will very likely die too which is going to piss off Thor

Yup. He’s been using it just as a shield all these years. Now it’s infused in him. He’s Cap to the 10th power.

He's just lucky that Shield hasn't started to USADA test the Avengers.

The guy is as good as dead. He's not on the poster , has no standalone movie and has been in the game for a while. He's a logical causality and Thanos will very likely off him. Other than that i think Scarlet Witch , Nick Fury and Vision will also meet their ends. Vision is obvious since technically he is an infinity stone and Thanos will rip it from his head as seen in the first trailer. Fury and Witch have done their part and i'm not sure where their characters can go from now on so i think they will die too.

The one of the main heroes will probably get killed too. If i had to guess i'd say probably Captain America and then Bucky will assume the mantle of Captain America in Avengers 4. Iron Man would be my 2nd choice.

Ah yes and Loki will very likely die too which is going to piss off Thor

Fury will have to be brought back to life, then, as Jackson let slip he's contracted to appear in another MCU movie after Infinity.

Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll watch it and be the first to come here and tell us how much it sucked. Then when the next Marvel film comes out you’ll do the same thing again.

“Screw you Disney!” /Proceeds to watch every film.

It is possible to not watch movies.

As with the avengers im on until stark is gone as hes clearly the glue that binds it all together. I didnt go to theatres to watch thor and just recently watched it. I havnt watched dr strange. I havnt watched justice league. Im done with star wars because of the shit show direction theyve taken those films...

Basically?

Looks like im down to watching stuff like blade runner mad max and the like.

Im fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back