Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.1 (New Set Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from theaters to large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

Avengers vs IMAX, the Secret Infinity War.

Doesn't really tell us anything we didn't know already, to be honest.

That's a relief; this is exactly what we want.

No fuckery.

And save all the details for the actual movie; I don't want spoilers, I already know I'm watching it so I don't need a 10 minute trailer showing all the best bits.

Roll on 2018

As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from theaters to large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

Avengers: Infinity War Synopsis Released

Well, good thing they're protecting us from movie theaters that are too large.

Can't remember if we all ready knew that info, or if we just speculated that would be the story... but this doesn't seem like anything new.

It would be great if the Infinity War ends with Thanos destroying half the universe and then retiring as a farmer. That would explain why only half the marvel movies are getting sequels after Infinity War.

Ironheart (RiRi Williams) is neat, but the real star is Victor von Doom, who is now Iron Man as well, just a much more badass version.
So it's like when Doc Ock became Spider-Man? Cool, I've always liked that limited arc and seeing a more brutal and sardonic Spidey.

So it's like when Doc Ock became Spider-Man? Cool, I've always liked that limited arc and seeing a more brutal and sardonic Spidey.

To a certain extent yes. He isn't as vicious and murder prone like Superior Spider Man, Doom claims to have fully gone legit and really seems to want to embrace a heroic lifestyle. His face is fixed, he's not ruling Latveria (that once evil woman is ruling again, Lucia Barden or something like that) and he is putting away bad guys without killing them. He doesn't have the inner schism like Otto had w Peter in Superior.

It's been really good, it's called Infamous Iron-Man.

The most recent issue is fantastic, he approached the new Avenger team to help him on a mission. He refused to go where the bad stuff was happening bc he considered it sacred ground, Sue Storms camp for girls

To a certain extent yes. He isn't as vicious and murder prone like Superior Spider Man, Doom claims to have fully gone legit and really seems to want to embrace a heroic lifestyle. His face is fixed, he's not ruling Latveria (that once evil woman is ruling again, Lucia Barden or something like that) and he is putting away bad guys without killing them. He doesn't have the inner schism like Otto had w Peter in Superior.

It's been really good, it's called Infamous Iron-Man.

The most recent issue is fantastic, he approached the new Avenger team to help him on a mission. He refused to go where the bad stuff was happening bc he considered it sacred ground, Sue Storms camp for girls
Thanks. I'll try to read that in the near future.

Dooms suit looks cool as hell.

images

Superior Spiderman was fucking GOAT-level. Loved the scene where he curb-stomps Wolverine:cool:

Wolverine forgot that he had claws that fight.

It's debatable how much good they would have done him. He'd have to tag Otto with them, and SS is orders of magnitude faster and stronger than Wolverine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back