Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now, the gratuitous girl power moment when they have Captain Marvel be the one to kill Thanos.

It should be thor.
Why would they make Captain Marvel suddenly OP when they nerf almost everyone else?

It can't be "girl power" because they also nerfed Scarlett Witch and the ridiculous hax powers she has in the comics.

Why would they make Captain Marvel suddenly OP when they nerf almost everyone else?

It can't be "girl power" because they also nerfed Scarlett Witch and the ridiculous hax powers she has in the comics.
I don't know if I would say nerfed, more like given a completely new power set, she is still one of the strongest avangers in the MCU

Says 13 reasons why, provides 0 reasons

scumbag_steve.jpeg

LMAO!

{<jordan}

I too read it looking for a list of 13 reasons why they cast that actress.

The issue I have w/ Captain Marvel is power creep. So you see her punch a Skrull on a train in the trailer, right? Thor punches anyone on a train, the entire train is derailed. If she all of a sudden, out of no where, is more powerful than Thor -- particularly after his power-up -- then it will be disappointing.

I'm thinking she winds up stealing or is given power from Jude Law's character, which is still an unsatisfactory explanation for how she trumps Thor in power.

Has Leslie Jones been cast as The Supreme Intelligence?

I HOPE that since it is technically an Avengers film, that it is actually the Avengers that take out Thanos.

Update: October 26, 2018

13 Reasons Why Star Katherine Langford Joins the Cast of AVENGERS 4

JhWsw2V.jpg

The sprawling cast of the next Avengers movie is a little bigger than previously known. 13 Reasons Why star Katherine Langford has filmed scenes for the currently untitled Avengers 4, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Marvel Studios had no comment.

Langford earned a Golden Globe nomination for her breakout role as Hannah Baker in Netflix's 13 Reasons Why, in which she played a high school student who left behind a series of tapes after her suicide. She appeared on the show through season two, but will not return for next year's third season.

Up next, Langford has booked a role in Netflix's Cursed, from Sin City creator Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler. The series is a new take on the legend of King Arthur and centers on Nimue, described as a "teenage heroine with a mysterious gift who is destined to become the powerful (and tragic) Lady of the Lake."

Avengers 4, which opens May 3, 2019, is directed by Avengers: Infinity War filmmakers Anthony and Joe Russo. Infinity War grossed more than $2 billion for Disney and Marvel Studios, and wrapped additional photography earlier this month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/avengers-4-adds-katherine-langford-cast-1155578

Thanos, Welcome to your tape.

Rumor online today is that the trailer is very near and the music is going to be a variation of this track.

Fitting name and the the song sounds epic.

I HOPE that since it is technically an Avengers film, that it is actually the Avengers that take out Thanos.

It's been that way in all the Avenger movies no reason to think this will be different. People's fear of SJW nonsense has got them worried. If this was just a new male super hero no one would be this worried but because she's a women they are concerned.

If true, im ready to breakdown

Langford is kinda pretty, but does she have sufficient boob size for portraying a Marvel woman character accurately?

Rumor online today is that the trailer is very near and the music is going to be a variation of this track.

That's the same song they used for the Infinity War Part 1 and 2 announcement/teaser in 2014.

Good lord, while listening im already making up thanos narratives or dialogue's in my head that go along with the panic and revengeful dialogue's from tony stark, cap and who ever is alive.

Going to be a massive closing chapter

From that perspective I can sort of understand being worried. I'm not worried because well Marvel has never done this and it's just not how they do things. Which is why they have been so successful. For them to all of a sudden change the formula that has brought them so much success would a be DC level fuck up.
this exactly how i feel about Avengers 4, they got this

It's been that way in all the Avenger movies no reason to think this will be different. People's fear of SJW nonsense has got them worried. If this was just a new male super hero no one would be this worried but because she's a women they are concerned.

Exactly

The original 6 are getting the glory to end this chapter.

Fuk, playing that rumoured song, reading on tonys and caps death. Gonna be one helluva epic emotional closeout

Exactly

The original 6 are getting the glory to end this chapter.

Fuk, playing that rumoured song, reading on tonys and caps death. Gonna be one helluva epic emotional closeout

Umm. Those deaths confirmed?
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Captain Marvel is playing a huge part in Avengers 4. That's what Marvel has said, and it's been shown (post credit scene).

Visuals are important to me. If Cap wore that lame Avengers 1 spandex outfit in The Winter Soldier, it would have taken me out of the movie.

I didn't read any IW spoilers before the movie came out, just rumors and speculation. Much like I am doing with this movie. Everything I read about IW had me hyped. The only thing that concerned me was how tired Joe Russo looked when being interviewed. Gave me Josh Whedon vibes.

I don't want to dislike this movie. I love Infinity War. It's not perfect, but it's one of my favorite MCU movies. My only major gripe with the movie is that the Wakanda battle is mainly meelee combat when we were shown battleships in Black Panther. In general....besides having a powerful barrier, it felt like the Wakandans were no better than any modern day marine team. It would have been nice to see some more Wakanda tech being used to show why they are the biggest threat to alien invasions....other than the barrier which was more to prevent outside nations from entering in.

If the movie turns out great...I will be ecstatic. But with the way IW ended....there must be a lot of time travel shenanigans in there....or just weird shit in general, which makes me feel a bit wary. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. The story of IW was pretty straightforward....this one....feels like it will be a LOT more....shall I say...weird?

U.S. Army > Wakandan Army

Wait for the trailer to at least have such a big opinion on something nobody seen yet.

Last edited:
The U.S army could have easily defeated those aliens in Wakanda. They could have also taken out Ebony Maw's ship in New York killing both of them.

Give General Ross a chance.

The U.S army could have easily defeated those aliens in Wakanda. They could have also taken out Ebony Maw's ship in New York killing both of them.

Give General Ross a chance.

The US military apparently didn't give a shit about the events of Infinity War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back