• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AVENGERS: ENDGAME (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen AVENGERS: ENDGAME, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
32G7kE3.jpg

Trash fucking film. Just saw it last night.

Time travel LOL.

So much of this was rushed. All the scenes of them collecting infinity stones were just slopped together. First 2 hours is pretty boring with meaningless 'character building'

Cringe worthy Iron man mental breakdowns at the start.

The end fighting scene was boring, pointless, and Thanos gets very limited film time. What a piece of shit.
<Deported1>

I do have some friends who are going to see this for first time tomorrow. Gotta push it past Avatar.

I do have some friends who are going to see this for first time tomorrow. Gotta push it past Avatar.

Don't really care if it goes past Avatar myself. It was worse than IW so if any movie deserved it, it was IW. IW didn't get it. It's like the third LOTR getting an oscar and the Fellowship of the Ring not getting it when it was by far the better movie.

One of my favorite subtle moments in the movie was when Thor gets pissed when Hulk mentions Thanos’ name and Thor grabs Hulk by the shoulder and Banner says, very calmly, “Please take your hand off me.” Lol.

I thought Professor Hulk was great. Ruffalo had a lot to do and even though he didn’t get any meaningful action scene, all his character interaction stuff was terrific.

I think it’s huge too that he did the action that counteracted what Thanos did in IW. Loved that scene where he puts the Stark gauntlet on and does the snap.

One of my favorite subtle moments in the movie was when Thor gets pissed when Hulk mentions Thanos’ name and Thor grabs Hulk by the shoulder and Banner says, very calmly, “Please take your hand off me.” Lol.

I thought Professor Hulk was great. Ruffalo had a lot to do and even though he didn’t get any meaningful action scene, all his character interaction stuff was terrific.

I think it’s huge too that he did the action that counteracted what Thanos did in IW. Loved that scene where he puts the Stark gauntlet on and does the snap.

Professor Hulk was cool, but I’m eagerly waiting for the eventual release of OG raging Hulk.

More on how Disney plans on tying MCU movies to their streaming service and they are throwing tons of money into the launch of Disney Plus this is not Marvel on Netflix or ABC this is a whole new level and expense. The shorter run of the series explain partially about the costs. Apparently they will tightly integrate the Disney plus shows with the movie properties and given as an example I just heard that Scarlet Witch and Loki shows will continue with the story from what happened after Endgame.

So when the next movie comes out featuring ether Scarlet Witch or Loki their characters will be very different. They give the example with Scarlet Witch gaining many new powers that that have not covered with in past MCU films. They mention specifically being able to alter reality like the reality stone and possibly gaining the powers of another stone. So apparently the mind stone is much more powerful or the stones in general contain different aspect of the other stones. They said the idea was covered in Marvel comics so this is not Disney rewriting the comic books and they even said Scarlet Witch will bring the X-Men into the universe don't know what that means maybe X-Men will first appear on the Disney Plus streaming service before they are seen in MCU movies.

Disney seriously going to be pulling a ton of new ideas to this service come November and into early next year. They are like drug dealers hinting about the good stuff.

Back