Ave Satanas!

CarnalSalvation

Trying to make a Milankey
Reaction score
I am high as a kite and about to make a huge plate of nachos. My consumption of the many nachos will be dedicated to Ronnie James Dio in order to give me my yeti powers tomarrow for squats.

dio.jpg

PRAISE BE TO DIO!

k0057ro.jpg

LOOK AT MY GHURKA FIGHTING KNIVES BITCHES!

TOP KNIFE= NEW HOTNESS I BOUGHT AT A GUNSHOW
BOTTOM KNIFE= OLD AND BUSTED ANTIQUE KNIFE I FOUND AT A HILLBILLY FLEAMARKET

How Do You Make Your Nachos?
My recipe;
cook mince meat with taco seasoning, and grated carrot. let it cool, if put on when warm can make corn chips soggy.
Mash up 1 avocado(more if needed) with chilli sauce.
bottom layer corn chips
2nd layer meat (prepared earlier)
3rd layer salsa (bought from store, better if made yourself, but more effort)
4th layer mashed avocado
5th layer sour cream
6th layer cheese
Put in oven till cheese melts properly.

Yo, I had some CBH with sauerkraut the other day because of your Carnal, and I just wanted to say...

Fuck you! You crazy chain smoking fuck. That was the most disgusting meat produced by man.

the old days are back again...

sauerkraut goes well with polish sausage, kranskys or pork hock cooked in sorrel soup.
wtf is CBH?

CORNED BEEF HASH, THE GREATEST BULKING FOOD THERE IS

I make my nachoes with just chips, cheese and pepper homie.

Meat pies helped me gain 6 kg in two weeks.
I found these killer pies at the store for $2 for 2 pies. They had rosemary and peppermint in them and tasted good. I must've eaten about 50 in two weeks, but after that just the thought of them made me lose my appetite.
I recently had a craving for these pies again, so I went back to the store but they don't sell them anymore:(

AR15CMag.jpg

AT THE GUN SHOW I HELD AN AR-15 THAT HAD BEEN MODIFIED SIMILARLY TO THIS ONE. I GOT AN ERECTION. I WISH I HAD THE MONEY TO BUY IT.

MAYBE NEXT TIME THE GUNSHOW COMES THROUGH.

AN SKS WOULD BE MORE AFFORDABLE THOUGH. AND I DO REALLY WANT A TACTICAL BARREL SHOTGUN IN 12 GAUGE.

CarnalSalvation said:
You're a scorpio, you know better Sonny, shame on you.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to post that pic of Blaze!

Fuck I drank a truckload of Harp LAger tonight and I feel like utter shit. The room is spinnnning mad!!

harp.jpg

Lemmy is pure stud. I think that's clear. But he's not the patron saint of disheveled lifting.

Ghurkas are awesome.

The boils on Lems face have their own post code (that's a zip code to most of you guys)

Back