Ender said:
Well, rather than making yet another "Avatar" thread, I thought I'd resurrect one. I have a question. Why is it that all of a sudden it says I can't upload animated images? The last two days it's told me that, even though (obviously) I've been doing it for months now. Is this a new rule change or something?

Change that "the last two days" part to "the last four weeks". I would just assume that this is a new rule, and all GIFs that pre-existed as avatars get to stay but no new ones can be used, except I could swear I'm seeing new animated avs. It'd be swell if someone could address this.

its gonna take forever to post 250 posts

once you get 250 posts, you can get an avatar....but typically you have to wait 24 hours before the option pops up that allows you to do it

as for the animated gif thing, i just assumed i couldn't do it cuz i didn't pay....but maybe thats not correct

So...I guess no one's ever really gonna address this. Obviously the rules changed, but it sure would be nice if someone would actually tell us that. I saw a couple people get their av's changed to GIFs even after the change, apparently a mod did it for them. I assumed by this that it was a temporary technical glitch or something, which would be addressed one way or the other. Guess not.

that's alot of posts for an avatar, better get started!

damn i want a avatar....only like 210 more posts to go.....

Dam, I have been spending more time reading and not enough posting.

Useing my Chin Gentsai GIF was one of the first things I looked forward to when finally becoming a member.
Oh well, better get to typeing, now.

when can I get my avatar thing to work??? plz help me...

This should be 251 for me. You do have to read a lot of bad posts. Then wait 24 hours. Doh!

Back