SpAzNeT

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have 252 posts.. when I go into my user cp and to Edit Avatar I can't do it.. can someone help me?

I guess your problem has been solved. I'm actually having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

me too....damn I had to read a lot of crappy posts for this belt :)

Well, rather than making yet another "Avatar" thread, I thought I'd resurrect one. I have a question. Why is it that all of a sudden it says I can't upload animated images? The last two days it's told me that, even though (obviously) I've been doing it for months now. Is this a new rule change or something?

Ender said:
Well, rather than making yet another "Avatar" thread, I thought I'd resurrect one. I have a question. Why is it that all of a sudden it says I can't upload animated images? The last two days it's told me that, even though (obviously) I've been doing it for months now. Is this a new rule change or something?

I have the same problem. Please clarify this. tnx

Yes, I would also like to know this no animated images crap.

now this is gonna sound stupid, but i don't even have the 'edit avatar' option in the cp; where should that be?

LightsOutMikey said:
now this is gonna sound stupid, but i don't even have the 'edit avatar' option in the cp; where should that be?

Left hand nav bar

MPCOA said:
Left hand nav bar

thx, that's what i thought, but my navbar only lists these:

Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items
List Messages
Send New Message
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments

i have just gotten my Orange belt, and i am trying to put up an avatat, but there is no option for avatars. Seems like everyone is coming up with a solution, how do you get avatar option to show up

I would love to know the answer as I cannot seem to figure out the avatar mystery. I should be allowed one after 250 posts?

I just started as a registered user , I have been looking at sherdog for a few years and decided to start getting in on it rather than just watching it go by , So from what I have read so far I am guessing that when you are a new user you can not have a AVATAR untill you have made over a certain amount of post and then the option will come up? It seems thats how it works so Ill check after 250 post. Thanks for the Info

So I take it Moderators and Admin just ignore this area?
what a joke.

Boondock said:
how much time?

Hey, how did you manage that? You're still a yellow belt with 245 posts and you've got an avatar. Well done!

Back