Austin Trout arrested

I think Trouts substance abuse problem will hinder his performance against Alvarez.

I think Trouts substance abuse problem will hinder his performance against Alvarez.

pg-47-mccall-crying-afp.jpeg

UPDATE.

"We were sitting at a table at Taco Cabana (7800 N. Mesa), eating our food and a fight broke out at a table next to ours," Trout said Wednesday afternoon, taking a brief break from a training session. "The police officer said I was involved and I told him I don't fight for free. It's funny. They arrested everyone who wasn't involved in the fight.

"The police officer said I was intoxicated," Trout said. "I told him I wasn't. He said he could smell it on my breath and I asked to take a breathalyzer and he said he didn't have to give me one. They just held me for the required time, I paid a booking fee ($105 bond) and I was released. It was all just a mistake."

http://m.lcsun-news.com/lcs/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=6tWOpVNg

Charges will most likey be dropped say Trout.

Funniest part of the story is Trout telling the Police that he doesn't fight for free. Haha

He has 5 months to sober up guys. I think he has an ok chance of being ready May 5th.

Hopefully he doesn't get the death penalty, but it's Texas, so you never know.

it's hard to believe someone like Trout gets wasted and does something stupid enough to warrant getting arrested. people get in fights outside clubs and not get arrested by the police in Toronto. although if Trout fought a random, that random would be still asleep somewhere and missing teeth so I could see him getting arrested for that.

I heard it was his double, a man by the name of Houston Salmon, that got wasted and involved in a scuffle.

Kirkland
Williams
Ortiz
Cotto
Trout

Anyone noticing a pattern here?

All either being injured/loosing fights/pulling out, when scheduled to fight Canelo?

Yeah like Golden Boy are gonna muscle everyone out the game, what a douche bag.

He has 5 months to sober up guys. I think he has an ok chance of being ready May 5th.

Man, he's not so far away from 30 and I can tell you from experience that those hangovers tend to linger as you age. If he loses badly, we know what we can pin it on.

Man, he's not so far away from 30 and I can tell you from experience that those hangovers tend to linger as you age. If he loses badly, we know what we can pin it on.

That's true, but if he stays completely away from the booze until then he will be fine- that's plenty of time to recover and get his body back to normal levels.

Back