Austin Trout arrested

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_22297882

Las Cruces boxing champ Austin Trout was arrested early Tuesday on suspicion of public intoxication.
El Paso County Jail records show Trout, 27, was arrested about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday in El Paso. An El Paso police spokesman said Trout and three to four others were arrested at the Taco Cabana at 7800 N. Mesa.
Trout, the WBA world junior middleweight champion, was booked into the jail at 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, and released at 11 a.m. the same day.
Trout's arrest comes a month after his unanimous-decision victory over boxing legend Miguel Cotto at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Okay, here is my theory and call me crazy if you want.

Canelo announces that he will fight Trout, winning the respect of his detractors and critics and those who think he's a hype job

Trout intentionally gets arressted post poning this fight or putting it off forever.

Canelo than decides to fight Cotto.

Amiright?

Trout was drunk on new years? Story is?....

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_22297882

Las Cruces boxing champ Austin Trout was arrested early Tuesday on suspicion of public intoxication.
El Paso County Jail records show Trout, 27, was arrested about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday in El Paso. An El Paso police spokesman said Trout and three to four others were arrested at the Taco Cabana at 7800 N. Mesa.
Trout, the WBA world junior middleweight champion, was booked into the jail at 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, and released at 11 a.m. the same day.
Trout's arrest comes a month after his unanimous-decision victory over boxing legend Miguel Cotto at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Lol EPPD's finest at work here. Probably some cops that bet on Cotto.

Having lived in EP my whole life, I can say every person at any restaurant at 4:30 am in El Paso is going to be drunk, wonder why they singled him out. Unless he was acting obnoxiously drunk to the point management called the cops.

I really don't care about this. If this somehow is an excuse to call off that fight, I will be disappointed.

If Chavez jr didn't call off his fight after getting arrested for DUI a week before the Rubio fight. There is no way the Canelo-Trout fight gets called off for public intoxication.

Kirkland
Williams
Ortiz
Cotto
Trout

Anyone noticing a pattern here?

Nothing wrong with getting wasted on New Year's. Maybe things got a little out of hand but I doubt he was doing anything too wrong.

He got arrested for eating some tacos and flautas after a night of drinking? ridiculous.

Okay, here is my theory and call me crazy if you want.

Canelo announces that he will fight Trout, winning the respect of his detractors and critics and those who think he's a hype job

Trout intentionally gets arressted post poning this fight or putting it off forever.

Canelo than decides to fight Cotto.

Amiright?

Not likely, he was arrested for being drunk in public, aka, he got thrown in the drunk tank, not really a big deal and should have no bearing on the fight.

Back