AUDIO: KenFlo picking McGregor by 4th round TKO

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

The exact same prediction as Kavanagh. #plagiarism​

In the 4th?

I doubt that. I think if it happens, it's going down in the 1st, maybe early 2nd.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over " - Kenny Florian

You mean Kavanagh predicts 4th Round KO.

Was it Kenny Florian that had the cursed fight picks or Nam Phan? I forget

But seriously, Diaz has been flash ko'd (and recovered obviously) in the first few minutes by Marcus Davis, Melvin Guillard .etc. Still shocked McGregor couldn't put him away like that the first time (being that its his only real chance to win). He might do it this time but even then its not like Diaz is some worldbeater. Fringe top 5 at LW and I'm a diaz fan.

I could totally see Conor dropping Nate hard, as he has been many times before, and the fight getting prematurely stopped

I got 3rd or 4th TKO by busted gut and right face. Not sure if Nate can take the punishment for 4 rounds though. His eye is gonna be way closed by then.

Really not a fan of Kenny Florian's, but I agree with him that Conor will win this time. Def don't think it'll be in the 4th though. If it happens it'll be early.

Yeah just listened to that podcast and thought Kenny was off on that one, though he did make a good case for Larkin over Magny.

Don't like Conor at all but I think he wins this fight. Nat needs to get it to the ground asap.

1. that's one of the dumbest predictions you can possibly make for that fight
2. he's just copy-pasting Conor's coach Kavnaghaga

Back