ATTN: J-Garden

Um, right-o, pip-pip and cup o' bloody tea.

It's uncharacteristically comforting to think that some folks bandy about here and there under the guise of intellectual, I prefer the psuedo to dissuade commonality and thereby eliminate interchangeability.

It makes sense, but, i prefer to make no declarations as to my intelligence or my intellectual stature, it makes it easier since as soon as you lay out your wares on the table of intelligence every waffling bore comes out of the woodwork, thinking just because you have an iq that means you have an interest in any waffly pish the self styled Satre spouts.......

actually i kinda like the pseudo tag it sounds better than saying
"i am intellectual cower before me phillistine, before i smite thee with crushing reason"

True dat mah :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I actually prefer to play the part if the heavy handed mook. Seeing how eloquently the term Forcefuck can fit into a phrase. Aiiight.

Although, phillistine will worm its way into a few more threads. I never intend to set myself up as an intellectual, sometimes its like being forced into a corner and that is your weapon of choice. I know Meaty has and will continue to publicly spank my ass on all things literary as that is not my forte. But, on most other topics I state opinion, for better or worse, backed by fact.

Yup i get what you are saying, yeah i've had one or two small conversations with mr Fist about little literary things, I was shocked and suprised when he knew a verse of Tam O Shanter, as I didn't really think anyone outside Scotland or maybe England would have got it.

I agree about sometimes having to flash the piece, but I never joined a forum to get into pissing contests over very little, although i have to say i find some of the insults people come out with to be hilarous, i do have a tendency to turn into an argumentative prick if pushed when i know i'm in the right and can wind people up horribly as a result of it....

it could be worse, i have yet to resort to "u r gay" or the classic "u retard" as a result of arguments

The pissing contest is one I used to get into, I think I got into it with the wrong admin. and got burned, so mellow is the improved version 6.0. Flaming, if done right is an art.

The usual banter on this forum has lead to a funny dialect of sherdogian wit.

ahhhh yes i think i can recall,

rhymes with Kojak,

sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar, well he eats you

oh yeah i just changed my avatar a homage to that

That fuckin Rules!

I'm all up on that shit. The Big L- I have to get my tape back from my loser bass playing homey one eye.

I thought you might apreciate that shit, being a connoisseur of avatars it seems.

Anyway i'd better head off as i've got some stuff to do

"Smokey this is bowling not Nam, there are rules, now mark it zero"

Cool bro. peace man.

And remember:

"Fuck sympathy! I don't need your fuckin' sympathy, man, I need my fucking johnson!"

im a nihilist...I believe in nothzing!

Oh ya... hey razor good pick. That is the one i was going to recomend! It is a big up grade from that poodle you once had :D
Well... looks like it is time to drink beers with friends... have fun boys!

Back