ATTN Canadian D&S Posters: Bill C-51

I heard about this bill last week on the radio. I thought it would only penalize the company's that make outrageous claims, and not legit supplements. This is eye opening. This bill cannot be passed. :mad:

Is it alaskan though? And it better not be cut with any of that flax shit.

Yo mang, I've got dis lemon flavoured shit. No more dem fishy burps. But it'll cost ya extra.

Yeah but your hair would be really shiny.

and you're joints would never be an issue again!

LOL! Just do what Ian did and order 10000000000000000000000 of them and store them in the freezer.

but 1/10 of them though with the bill through would mean you'd have to get a mortage through.

Have fun with that sucka :icon_chee

Joined a facebook group trying to get this bill ripped up. just thought i would rebump it.

My fellow canucks.

If this bill somehow passes, we are going to take action in Ottawa.

We're going to burn that mother fucker to the ground.

That is just ridiculous. You Canucks should all write to your representatives.

My fellow canucks.

While you're at it, you should tear down all of the signs that have French on them.

That sucks. Well,atleast the American government isn't the only government that works in the best interests of the corporations.

you nailed that one on the head. this bill is fucking bullshit. the line up to see a doctor in canad is bad enough.if i have to wait an hour to an hour and a half to see a doctor to get my supplements, i'll be making damn sure i steal that fuckers prescription pad

My fellow canucks.

i'll bring my pitch fork and a torch, im kicking this clement goof square in the ball sac

Back