Attn: Calf Cruncher...

V

VOD

I just wanted to bring to your attention that Meat has pretty much played the 'drunken admin' gimmick to death. Don't try to spoil his koolaid.

Oh yeah, Tanner played out the whole 'get fucked up in front of a computer because I'm a loser' angle as well...

Nothing's wrong when YOU do it. But we don't need people Karl Malone'ing your shit.

In all seriousness, Karl Maloning is the staple of OT. I don't do it, but it's a staple. I always like to pm a 'thank you' to whoever tags my shit up when it reminds me what the hell I thought I was talking about.

My take and understanding about why I was ever yanked from the OT quagmire in the first place was that I wasn't Hojak, Tanner, Shooto, or anyone else. For better or worse, I'm here for OT. The fact that I'm the only admin with a billion posts told me that shit was opening up. I'm here in the OT to get fucked up and speak for the booth.

I'm drinking, I like all you fuckers every one, and you're all entitled to a fair shake, and whatever comes out of my mouth, the four fuckers above me trust me with my tongue, which I can't understand. That's alot of trust for a guy who is a complete drunkard and the only admin on half the time. I'm one of you and I've got your asses. I'd like all the people I've fucked over to come forward and present your shit so I can defend myself.

You're such a pompous fuck. This isn't about you! It's about Calf....

Before the scenes everyone saw, Calf backed out and said he didn't want to make an emotional call. Kimo tossed Punk, I agreed, and Calf agreed. I hadn't been drinking and was the third person to post on Punks thread calling Calf out, asking him if he knew what he was doing. Punk is not an idiot, I'm surprised by he dialogue to this effect. There's no argument for this and Punk and I have talked. If Punk has the problem, I see he's on now, why not let's we hash this out without the middleman?

the fact that calf is trying to play on meats "drunken" gimmick, proving he hasnt an original thought of his own, really shouldnt involve me at all.

The same way it turned out to be about Calf. It was a unanimous decision to toss Punk, 6 for 6, and Calf took himself out of the equation so as not to toss Punk when he was pissed. Kimo tossed Punk and I was three seconds behind him. Garrett and Jeff when the came along agreed wholehearted and then we have Punk himself. The day prior we were tagging each other as to how we haven't had shit to do for the last two weeks. Punk has a thread stating how boring peace is, there are no global enemies present. He's had himself fake demodded a half dozen times to stir shit. He admitted he did it to get tossed out.

Okay. You're ball.

The point is that Punk wasn't mentioned here. It's about Calf. You're creating a big issue out of nothing. Do you have a guilty conscience?

im responsible for Calf's OT existence vod...before i made him cry, nobody knew who he was.

That must be it because Meat's doing the jittlebug around issues that aren't even in existance.

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
The same way it turned out to be about Calf. It was a unanimous decision to toss Punk, 6 for 6, and Calf took himself out of the equation so as not to toss Punk when he was pissed. Kimo tossed Punk and I was three seconds behind him. Garrett and Jeff when the came along agreed wholehearted and then we have Punk himself. The day prior we were tagging each other as to how we haven't had shit to do for the last two weeks. Punk has a thread stating how boring peace is, there are no global enemies present. He's had himself fake demodded a half dozen times to stir shit. He admitted he did it to get tossed out.

Okay. You're ball.

you just make that one up? cause that story has changed more often than the one in the mormon bible.

So the thread is about Calf trying to rip me off and spoil a "gimmick" I've played to death. I have a DUI, and a number of drunken assault charges, among others. My Sherdog "gimmick" is that it keeps me home an off the streets and out of jail since I've found it. I drink with you guys instead of watching a movie and dumping a hundred bucks at the bars. Anyone who wants to rip off my gig is free to play along.

Specify the changes Punk. You have a drunken button pusher at your disposal, nice timing, let's eliminate the confusion and why don't you state your case. You basically went out to be a fucking clown and get tossed and like a cunt made all the guys who were your friends throw their balls up in your behalf. The fact that you didn't care is fine. The fact that you threw Vod, FTYD, and others into the mix for your whimsical shit shows what you are.

Why not just quit drinkning heavily? Now accordingto the Hiesenberg Uncertainty Principle nothing no matter how much a sure thing ever is. If black holes can emit radiation you can cut down.

Meat....why are you still defending yourself against an attack that doesn't exist...?

Back