Attn: Calf Cruncher...

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Specify the changes Punk. You have a drunken button pusher at your disposal, nice timing, let's eliminate the confusion and why don't you state your case. You basically went out to be a fucking clown and get tossed and like a cunt made all the guys who were your friends throw their balls up in your behalf. The fact that you didn't care is fine. The fact that you threw Vod, FTYD, and others into the mix for your whimsical shit shows what you are.

Hahaha

well you now added the "no glabal people on" and the "peace is boring" stance...those were never in the original drafts of this story...did you think they added the foreshadowing needed to tell a decent story?

Shouldn't you end quote at 'boring' and not 'stance'...I think stance should be on the outside...

Alrighty then. Time for the vodka and beer, boys. This bald motherfucker is gonna get wasted and let people know how I really feel.

And when I find my pants, people are gonna get shot in their ugly fucking faces.

army21.jpg

I've been dealing with all your friends and innuendo. We've talked and you're on line now. I've been drinking for six hours. How 'bout you come forward and quit making guys like Vod and FTYD take the bullet for shit you set out to do in the first place. The fact that you were bored and wanted to be a dick and shake shit up is fine. The fact that guys like Vod and FTYD have to come forward as friends and speak for your empty fucking bullshit while you sit back is a goddamn joke. Grow some fucking balls and make a statement so I can discontinue battling with people I admire for sticking up for you.

Originally posted by VOD
Shouldn't you end quote at 'boring' and not 'stance'...I think stance should be on the outside...

what are you smoking?

Punk
I've been dealing with all your friends and innuendo. We've talked and you're on line now. I've been drinking for six hours. How 'bout you come forward and quit making guys like Vod and FTYD take the bullet for shit you set out to do in the first place. The fact that you were bored and wanted to be a dick and shake shit up is fine. The fact that guys like Vod and FTYD have to come forward as friends and speak for your empty fucking bullshit while you sit back is a goddamn joke. Grow some fucking balls and make a statement so I can discontinue battling with people I admire for sticking up for you.

i think ill keep quiet on the issue.

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist

No wonder you and FTYD are buddies...

p.s cant you keep it to one thread windbag?

Punk? State your shit with me or admins in general and let fuckers I have respect for and consider my friends out of the obligatory circle. You wanted to get tossed, fine. Dragging mutual friends down or making them look fucking stupid is ridiculous. Your argument is admitted, premeditated and indefensible. The fact that you would put friends in an a corner is fucking sad. Come forward and state your case with a drunk. Let's get this shit behind us.

What makes you think Punk is making them do anything?

Maybe it's all for shits and giggles.

You take shit here too seriously for a drunk.

I'd like to point that Godels Incomplete theorem states that all math is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this, the Meat Fist hour of power?

Wasn't this thread about Calf Muncher?

what the fuck are you talking about meat?

i havent asked that anyone defend my actions at all...personally its pretty odd the whole thing is still being debated...do you see me bitching about being unmodded?

Originally posted by RangerATL
What is this, the Meat Fist hour of power?

Wasn't this thread about Calf Muncher?

That's been my point since the thread started. I think Meat is too drunk to hide his true HATRED of punk!

Yes, I feel that this particular river runs deeper than what's shown on the surface.

Back