Attn: All Users

Originally posted by Peter McNeil
AMEN
Just wanted to quote that one before it got deleted. I could see how that could definitely be construed as trolling or stiring up the pot, and we can't have that.

RG7
your argument is to delete posts that are off topic and don't provide anything to the thread (trolling). Of course this is not OT, but you can not expect a Mayberry Lounge discussion in here.

And why are mostly single posts deleted in threads YOU start?!??

Why for example you never deleted the "Rampage killed a man before" thread or at least edited the thread title?!?! This was truly ridiculous. This thread was on the first page for a very long time. Even Rampage answered and was pissed about it. That does not aid to keep fighters posting here...

Respond!

brainuse!.........keep it going bro........you have him on the ropes!...i agree with you 100%

Originally posted by RyanGracie7
'Your a fuckin jock rider and a :eek::eek::eek:. Why dont you get off fighter X's balls and give a real opinion. What is he? your long lost daddy? just stfu bitch, nobody wants to hear it so go fuckyourself, or better yet go fuck fighter X'
This is NOT ok. And you'll be carded or BANNED.

LOL...I don't see the phrase "nut hugger" in there can I still use it?

:) I already explained. U can ttt the thread until someone else just nabs it for going completely off topic and sitting here as nothing more than a post collection like that famous OT thread from back in the day (can't remember exact name, but it was tridux or something like that).

But I explained immediately, also, I am accountable to the site and to the other mods and admin (and the users to an extent). I said im more than happy to answer questions and I do that. But if you want to argue something like this its fine on an individual basis. Shaolin can talk to me (he's good at doing that) on his own. He knows that. Each user has their individual circumstances and are dealt with accordingly. Not every last detail is played out for everybody, but in total fairness he can PM me to talk about it. Trying to drag out more is just useless. This isn't the OT and as much as I appreciate the effort of some OT vets trying to play politics or push buttons lol. Its laid out pretty fair. Each user can inquire and debate their case on an individual level. If they aren't satisfied with their dealings with the set mod/admin. They can bring it up to another one if they have a valid. Thats why we have a team of us. If you still feel that everybody within the entire mod/admin staff is being unfair...not sure what to tell you.

Originally posted by MurderMack
LOL...I don't see the phrase "nut hugger" in there can I still use it?

Oh and yes. Nut Hugger is fine (use your discretion and use it in moderation lol) and jock rider etc. Just make sure its not the entire content of your post and that you at least support yourself if your accusing an individual (aka, saying Ryan your a Gracie nuthugger or ChuteboxeFan your a chuteboxe nuthugger.). If its something like 'well all the Tito nut huggers are gonna be quiet now that he has signed to fight Chuck, im sure they're anticipating a loss' Thats cool.

RG7 if someone writes a post I totally agree with and I say "amen" that is grounds to delete it? In no way shape or form is that trolling or post whoring, its simply agreeing and helping strengthen another members argument which is a big part of discussion. You are easily the worst and most hated mod sherdog has ever seen. By the way I think your sig fucken sucks.

Originally posted by kopman
RG7
your argument is to delete posts that are off topic and don't provide anything to the thread (trolling). Of course this is not OT, but you can not expect a Mayberry Lounge discussion in here.

And why are mostly single posts deleted in threads YOU start?!??

Why for example you never deleted the "Rampage killed a man before" thread or at least edited the thread title?!?! This was truly ridiculous. This thread was on the first page for a very long time. Even Rampage answered and was pissed about it. That does not aid to keep fighters posting here...

Respond!

Sorry to quote myself, but I didn't get an answer. To make it more easy to figure out where are the questions in my long long post I colored it red.
I am not into PM's and my post definitively fits into this thread. Deleting single posts like A-M-E-N is not for the reason to keep a thread clean, but to defend your questionable status on here.

:) I already explained. U can ttt the thread until someone else just nabs it for going completely off topic and sitting here as nothing more than a post collection like that famous OT thread from back in the day (can't remember exact name, but it was tridux or something like that).

But I explained immediately, also, I am accountable to the site and to the other mods and admin (and the users to an extent). I said im more than happy to answer questions and I do that. But if you want to argue something like this its fine on an individual basis. Shaolin can talk to me (he's good at doing that) on his own. He knows that. Each user has their individual circumstances and are dealt with accordingly. Not every last detail is played out for everybody, but in total fairness he can PM me to talk about it. Trying to drag out more is just useless. This isn't the OT and as much as I appreciate the effort of some OT vets trying to play politics or push buttons lol. Its laid out pretty fair. Each user can inquire and debate their case on an individual level. If they aren't satisfied with their dealings with the set mod/admin. They can bring it up to another one if they have a valid. Thats why we have a team of us. If you still feel that everybody within the entire mod/admin staff is being unfair...not sure what to tell you.

sorry but this response is garbage. you've answered nothing. i will ask it one more time in the simplest terms possible. why is the only post you deleted in this thread one that agreed with brainuse?

trying to turn this into an OT vs. RG7 situation is a red herring and won't fly. why haven't you quoted my post and replied? i think the answer is simple. this abuse of authority to strengthen your position is horseshit. how many good posters do you need to run off and how many members in general need to complain about you before something is done?

:) I already explained. U can ttt the thread until someone else just nabs it for going completely off topic...
You have explained very little, and we are still very much on topic in a thread that you created.
But I explained immediately, also, I am accountable to the site and to the other mods and admin (and the users to an extent)...
Which is why we are having this conversation. To make you accountable.
Its laid out pretty fair.
No it is not. You use your power to delete things that you do not agree with, reguardless of their validity.
If you still feel that everybody within the entire mod/admin staff is being unfair...not sure what to tell you.
This is not a problem with the entire mod/admin staff, except in that they have allowed you to continue your power trip. This is a problem with you.

Originally posted by animal mother
sorry but this response is garbage. you've answered nothing. i will ask it one more time in the simplest terms possible. why is the only post you deleted in this thread one that agreed with brainuse?

trying to turn this into an OT vs. RG7 situation is a red herring and won't fly. why haven't you quoted my post and replied? i think the answer is simple. this abuse of authority to strengthen your position is horseshit. how many good posters do you need to run off and how many members in general need to complain about you before something is done?

AMEN

Stop stiring the pot and trolling Peter. This is the MMA forum. We don't allow agreeing with people here.

Anyone who reads this and has any other specific examples of RG7's abuses of power, feel free to jump in.

Originally posted by Brainuse
Stop stiring the pot and trolling Peter. This is the MMA forum. We don't allow agreeing with people here.

I second that.

can we elect a new mod and fire him? if you elect me nobody has to wear clothes

Originally posted by Peter McNeil
RG7... You are easily the worst and most hated mod sherdog has ever seen. By the way I think your sig fucken sucks.

AMEN

I cant believe the hate some of you people have towards RG7. It gets to a point where one has to wonder if any kind of pathological agents are at play here. I just cant think of anything being as easy as taking this up with other Mods. If you ppl have valid points i must assume other mods would have to agree, thus releasing RG7s mod status. Why would you waste your time discussing this here, where it will obviously do no good but harm. And for the bias comments... everyone is bias towards somthing. Its as natural as breathing. One has tendencies and those tendencies mold our personalities. Afflictions are part of everyone. The way you express them though, is another story.
(sorry for my spelling, writing out of the dominican republic)

You know, if Spacepotato had posted this topic, it wuldn't have turned into a bitch fest towards RG7. Then again, RG7 was the one who took it upon himself to try and straighten us out. I guess you get what you give.

Back