ATTENTION: Bringing more attention to Brandon Schaub's comment. I will not sweep this under the rug.

Schaub has showed us all exactly how bad racism is in the MMA community. His comments where absolutely ignorant and pathetic. We need to start up something big to get racism out of MMA. We need to be more outspoken against it on these boards. I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

“Sometimes you look at UFC Tonight and you’re like, ‘Alright, is that the best panel possible? Or are you just trying to check off the boxes?’” Schaub questioned. “We get it, UFC Tonight FOX, you’re not racist. We get it, you have an all-black panel. We get it. Woah, we get it. We get it, man.” -Schaub

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...x-all-black-panel-diversity-equality-mma-news

How pathetic. Hey Schaub, Instead of asking this question, you should be asking yourself why the fuck you where picked as an analyst for the Mayweather/Conor fight. You where downright horrible. Stick to puking your guts out on podcasts and being an absolute goof on anything MMA related.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA

Fuck off.

YES !!!

Lets stop racism.

No more all black panel, bring some white people in there.

FREE BISPING !!!!

Also !

I DEMAND MORE JAPANESE CHICKS IN WMMA !!!!!

Let's make a gofundme page to raise money for tickets to Japan so we can GET SOME JAPANESE CHICKS !!!!!!!!

Who's with me ?

Last edited:
Seriously though isn’t Schaub black or mixed himself? I’m so confused with our overly sensitive world.

PC Principal.

All this “I’m offended” bollocks is so pathetic. Happy to have a bent politician running your country, happy for governments to burn countries and communities to the ground over oil, furious that celebrity says nasty sentence.

Lol

It is only racist if the panel is all black.. all white panels are never criticized.

YES !!!

Lets stop racism.

No more all black panel, bring some white people in there.

FREE BISPING !!!!

Also !

I DEMAND AN ASIAN CHAMPION.

When was the last time we've seen an Asian champ in the UFC ?

I DEMAND MORE JAPANESE CHICKS IN WMMA !!!!!

Let's make a gofundme page to raise money for tickets to Japan so we can GET SOME JAPANESE CHICKS !!!!!!!!

Who's with me ?

While we are at it lets have some fuckin muslim ring girls in full on burkas!

It is only racist if the panel is all black.. all white panels are never criticized.

Absoluty they are amd thats why we now have this shitty black panel.

Honestly never even noticed when it's all black - just happy some of these fighters can have jobs when their careers are over.

I don't think what Schaub said was racist. I do think he is just an idiot though.

Seriously though isn’t Schaub black or mixed himself? I’m so confused with our overly sensitive world.
German Italian and English

There's some blackness from the Italian side

maxresdefault.jpg

Everything that Shaub says is either: obvious, stupid or wrong. I'm really surprised that people even listen to him

Schaub has showed us all exactly how bad racism is in the MMA community. His comments where absolutely ignorant and pathetic. We need to start up something big to get racism out of MMA. We need to be more outspoken against it on these boards. I have been sending out direct messages to random members who will join me in raising money so that we can go to various MMA events and bring signs that read "Kick Racism out of MMA!!!". Any help is appreciated.

“Sometimes you look at UFC Tonight and you’re like, ‘Alright, is that the best panel possible? Or are you just trying to check off the boxes?’” Schaub questioned. “We get it, UFC Tonight FOX, you’re not racist. We get it, you have an all-black panel. We get it. Woah, we get it. We get it, man.” -Schaub

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...x-all-black-panel-diversity-equality-mma-news

How pathetic. Hey Schaub, Instead of asking this question, you should be asking yourself why the fuck you where picked as an analyst for the Mayweather/Conor fight. You where downright horrible. Stick to puking your guts out on podcasts and being an absolute goof on anything MMA related.

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA

^^^^ this guy

AJPts6M.gif

this thread \/

IRya7Fbj.gif

KICK RACISM OUT OF MMA

What part of the video does he say this in?

I find Woodley as painfully dull and characterless as a speaker/pundit as he is a fighter.The guy totally lacks charisma and like-ability...doesn't matter what shade his skin is.

Back