Atten; Arclight about no gi boardshorts

Bobby Jacobsen said:
SSF, I bought smalls from him since he had them in stock. I got them and they were TIGHT, I could squeeze int othem but hte problem was he shipped me two left gloves and since I have to return at least one I figured I'd send them both backand just wait for mediums.

Two lefts, I'm sure he would like those back to finsh up two sets of gloves. I have a pair of Truth MMA gloves in medium that I've been using for a few months and they are really nice gloves and the price is great.

www.SSFgear.com

I emailed him a couple of days ago and still no awnser. If you look on his site he should have gotten the new line already. If I remeber correctly he was always complaining that the company he was working with have been doing a bad job. Hope to see him around when his gear gets put up.

I'm glad I have 6 pairs of his shorts including his VT one.

I am waiting for his new stock of the red board shorts. I need to have those.

He'll come back around when his new shipment comes in. He's always tied up with otehr things. But when he gets a new shipment in he comes and posts here for a couple weeks. After most of hte inventory is sold he's gone for a couple months to return yet again.

Back