Atten; Arclight about no gi boardshorts

BJJ Ryan

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Any time frame when you might get more of them? I have been training a lot with yours and want to pick up another pair....thanks in advance!

yeah I've been checking his website once a week. Heres hoping he gets some more soon. I esp. like the Vale tudo shorts.

BJJ Ryan said:
Any time frame when you might get more of them? I have been training a lot with yours and want to pick up another pair....thanks in advance!

What size are you BJJ Ryan? I have a brand new pair of red with black Truth boarshorts that iam planning to sell. Oh yea there size 34. Any one else let me know, and give me a offer, I will try and post some pics after work.

BJJ Ryan said:
Damn, I am size 32...

What size are your other truth shorts you wear? as you should know they run quite small. Thats why iam selling them. I also have a black pair that I use for training, they are size 34 also but those for some reason have a bit more hip room, iam also a size 32 waist. These red ones have a bit less of hip room wich I need to wear a cup. The red shorts will fit some one real good if you have a small ass or maybe if you dont use a cup. I will still try to put up some pics.

Oh yea..I might have a badboy rashguard for sale soon also, keep a eye out for that one too.

These are the red ones for sale, next to the black ones I use for training almost everyday. The black ones have held up great and I think I have had them for at least a year now or maybe longer.

UltimaMMA said:
Are the red shorts shorter than the black ones?
No but they seem to be tighter around the hips than the black ones. I didn't bother to return the red ones since I didn't want to hassle Arclight since I think he's running a one-man operation. If the problem's been fixed I would definitely buy the new ones. For now it's back to my old Sprawls and MT shorts.

I'm wondering when Truth will have the black boardshorts in. The only size listed on the site are 38's. I'm about a 34. I emailed Arclight a couple times, and no reply yet...

UltimaMMA said:
Are the red shorts shorter than the black ones?

No there not shorter, its just the way there laying on the ground. The red ones are a little bit more snug around the hips then the black pair, thats why iam selling them.

Is arclight still around? I was wondering when he was going to get more gloves in. He always runs out by the time I get around to ordering.

Bobby- I have the same type of gloves in all sizes in tock right now that is if Truth is out of stock, I can't beat his price.

www.SSFgear.com

His web site says he should be getting new shorts at the end of the month. I have a pair of the black ones and they are the best in price and quality. I will be buying more when they are in. truthfightgear.com

SSF, I bought smalls from him since he had them in stock. I got them and they were TIGHT, I could squeeze int othem but hte problem was he shipped me two left gloves and since I have to return at least one I figured I'd send them both backand just wait for mediums.

Back