Attack in Germany leaves 1 dead, 2 injured

Times are quickly approaching where its us or them, time to kill the threat or be killed by it.

They are rabid savages, Eu laws and hand holding does not work on this scum. They are animals that only understand force, only death stops them.

A fucking pregnant lady killed by a machete, only in 3rd world shit holes was this ever a possibility. Now its likely to happen on the streets of a major French or German city. This is shame full and pathetic beyond words. We are at war, Islam and muslim's are the enemy. Time to own up to the truth and act accordingly.

Where @thanes and his muslim islam excuses.

Pussy-fuck German suits like Merkel concerned they can't charge the driver for something for fear of backlash.

XbSBb7f.jpg

Nanny state bs like in UK aswell. Good news is this will set a precedent for normal civilians to take the law into their own hands and the government won't be able to charge them.

The death penalty seems like the only reasonable option. If you deport them, then they will easily return. If you fill the prisons with them, then they will network and create more efficient criminal gangs. The only way to stop the infiltration of scum is to tighten border security, raise the standards regarding who can enter the country and execute the criminals.
The death penalty is outlawed in the EU, in fact outlawing the death penalty is a requirement to enter the EU.

9 months later we'll get a leak from inside the German government saying that the motive for this and the Munich rampage were suppressed or some bullshit. Merkel bless.

Since my names has been called out so many times in such flattering ways, I guess it's only fitting that I update you all on the facts:
(taken from Reddit)
Police have confirmed that the attacker is a 21-year-old Syrian who is applying for asylum.

The deceased victim is a Polish woman who's been working in the same kebab restaurant as him.

http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110976/3386419

http://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Mann-toetet-Frau-mit-Machete-article18265451.html

More information

• The attacker is previously known to police
  • Before the attack the man got into an argument with the woman in a kebab restaurant
  • After killing the woman he attacked two other people and injured them
  • The attacker then ran after a police car in a frenzy before being mowed down by a BMW
  • The deceased victim is a pregnant woman who was working as a cleaner in the same kebab restaurant
  • The BMW driver who mowed down the attacker is reported to be the son of the kebab restaurant owner
  • Police are not seeing any hints for a terrorist attack and treating it as a relationship dispute gone sour
The killed woman is a Polish citizen, a work colleague of the Syrian. Both were employed at the kebab restaurant the dispute started in. According to another co-worker, the Syrian had fallen in love with her,

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...ser.c608ae23-7aa9-47d3-bb56-6f6b986c2194.html

Guy was in love with a colleague, she found someone else and got pregnant with him, he killed her and went on a rampage.

So I guess if the thread topic should be about anything, it should be about asylum seekers who commit violent crime, but because of UN conventions the national governments are unable to deport them (because their safety is in danger in their native countries).

He will tell us the murders, while regrettable, are committed at a lower rate than native Germans commit them so it's much ado about nothing. He'll also tell us that the migrants are a net gain for the economy since they provide Germany with cheap labor. Thames is all about exploiting illiterate, unskilled foreigners for cheap labor. In the long run, it's worth a few hundred deaths or so to ensure a strong economy.

Lol. Glad to see you're on board the wagon, I really think you should be in charge of this anti-Thames crusade, I think it's the only way the insults will be written in coherent english. Btw It's a very religious cult that is after me, just mention my name followed by an insult and you will get an automatic 10 likes, so if you're into "like whoring" you found a gold mine.

Now excuse me, I have a continent to destroy, a culture to eradicate and a people to genocide.
CImgbHpWgAA22h8.jpg

Europe_2025.jpg

Last edited:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Machete report

Lol. Glad to see you're on board the wagon, I really think you should be in charge of this anti-Thames crusade, I think it's the only way the insults will be written in coherent english.

Aw shucks.

Btw It's a very religious cult that is after me, just mention my name followed by an insult and you will get an automatic 10 likes, so if you're into "like whoring" you found a gold mine.

Gotta give props where it's due, though, because of all the rapes and murders by Muslim refugees you've undergone a meteoric rise from obscurity to the European counterpart of JVS.

Now excuse me, I have a continent to destroy, a culture to eradicate and a people to genocide.
CImgbHpWgAA22h8.jpg

Europe_2025.jpg

Lol Chechen Authority of Russia. After Putin cuckishly allowed a bridge in St Petersburg to be named after Islamic terrorist Akhmat Kadyrov lately...that might not be so far-fetched.

Iceland looks unchanged. I think it should read Lugeri Icelandia (after the poster formerly known as Luger in the vein of Saudi Arabia).

German authorities are peddling fiction that the knifeman was in love with the murder victim and that its only "personal" .
they released that info straight after it happened before any possible investigation could have happened. They are in full lie mode..
the crimes of Merkels refugee's are escalating out of control .

The death penalty is outlawed in the EU, in fact outlawing the death penalty is a requirement to enter the EU.

I actually read about that recently. The Serbs wanted to execute some war criminal but the EU told them they'd better not do that if they had any hopes of joining the EU. Lol @ the EU whiteknighting a Serbian war criminal because muh human rights. What a bizarre world.

Anyway, the guy croaked from cancer so no need.

Germany, just like France, needs to understand that Muslim terrorism is just a fact of everyday life.

9 months later we'll get a leak from inside the German government saying that the motive for this and the Munich rampage were suppressed or some bullshit. Merkel bless.

Could just be someone preferring german prison to being shipped back to the middle east. It has happened before .

Aw shucks.

Gotta give props where it's due, though, because of all the rapes and murders by Muslim refugees you've undergone a meteoric rise from obscurity to the European counterpart of JVS.

Not really sure what that means, but thanks I guess.

Ironically this subject doesn't really interest me much. I just get drawn into it all the time, because it's fairly amusing poking at the frantic right wingers in here. Sadly that's what my life has come to.

Not really sure what that means, but thanks I guess.

Ironically this subject doesn't really interest me much. I just get drawn into it all the time, because it's fairly amusing poking at the frantic right wingers in here. Sadly that's what my life has come to.

What it means is what JVS's name is to leftist politics, yours is to Islam apologetics. When right-wingers want to bash a stupid leftist policy, they invoke JVS; when people want to bash Islam, they invoke you.

Since my names has been called out so many times in such flattering ways, I guess it's only fitting that I update you all on the facts:
(taken from Reddit)

So I guess if the thread topic should be about anything, it should be about asylum seekers who commit violent crime, but because of UN conventions the national governments are unable to deport them (because their safety is in danger in their native countries).

Lol. Glad to see you're on board the wagon, I really think you should be in charge of this anti-Thames crusade, I think it's the only way the insults will be written in coherent english. Btw It's a very religious cult that is after me, just mention my name followed by an insult and you will get an automatic 10 likes, so if you're into "like whoring" you found a gold mine.

CImgbHpWgAA22h8.jpg

Europe_2025.jpg
Thats a beautiful map hmmm

What it means is what JVS's name is to leftist politics, yours is to Islam apologetics. When right-wingers want to bash a stupid leftist policy, they invoke JVS; when people want to bash Islam, they invoke you.

Lol, ok.
I will say that JVS applies a way more logical and polite methodology to his posting, than I do. The hate he gets is usually from buthurt posters, whose ego couldn't handle getting schooled.

I'm much more inclined to fan the flames, and go guns blazing. I'm responsible for the hate I get, since I equally take part in the feces-slinging, and I frequently poke to posters who clearly are very emotional (and not much else) about this subject. Is normal.

Lol, ok.
I will say that JVS applies a way more logical and polite methodology to his posting, than I do. The hate he gets is usually from buthurt posters, whose ego couldn't handle getting schooled.

I'm much more inclined to fan the flames, and go guns blazing. I'm responsible for the hate I get, since I equally take part in the feces-slinging, and I frequently poke to posters who clearly are very emotional (and not much else) about this subject. Is normal.

This place would be very boring if it was an echo chamber. The attempt to bring an opposing viewpoint to the dominant narrative is always (under)appreciated.

"cant send them back to their shit hole cave country -- because their own people will kill them" - the UN

but germany, france and the west have to accept the possibilties that these sand eating - cave dwellers are a terminal cancer to any land they grace with their unibrows and rank smell.

Fuck diplomacy, fuck the UN, fuck this asinine notion that every human is equal and every religion needs to be tolerated -- and just ship all the antediluvian waste of skin and flesh back to their mud holes to either get slaughtered or figure out their own freedom.

Double standard showing once again in War Room. Talk shit about Muslims and Islam cause some crazed jealous Syrian went bonkers, but ignore the other Muslim that stopped him. And once again, citing shite sources (in this case, Bild, which anyone that speaks German will know is a trash rag magazine, equivalent to the Daily Mail.).

Echo chamber full of angry alt righters.

Back