Attack in Germany leaves 1 dead, 2 injured

Thames will be along shortly to tell us how this poor Syrian refugee was driven to murder by racist Germans, he's the real victim in this and that whitey is to blame.

He will tell us the murders, while regrettable, are committed at a lower rate than native Germans commit them so it's much ado about nothing. He'll also tell us that the migrants are a net gain for the economy since they provide Germany with cheap labor. Thames is all about exploiting illiterate, unskilled foreigners for cheap labor. In the long run, it's worth a few hundred deaths or so to ensure a strong economy.

image14.jpeg

is this a waterway joke? Thames River? Not technically a strait.

close enough. *like
Both are rancid, and detrimental to the health of Europe. So you're right on both counts.

I know you know that we BOTH know it's about the poster. Taking a dive in the river is more safe than the poster.

WTF. That trash should get the death penalty.

i would not set foot in that shit hole of Germany if you payed me, ill sooner hit Belgrade or Moscow.

Yes I cant see any reason why the head of Germany might not want to celebrate like its 1933.
After I watched a 3 second gif the case is clear she must hate Germany there is no other possible motive.

For native Germans she might want to consider it. What she's done so far doesn't seem to be working.

Either there is a surge in attacks, or they've been censoring the attacks this entire time, and now can't hide them anymore. At this point, you can start placing bets when the next attack's gonna happen.

Both are rancid, and detrimental to the health of Europe. So you're right on both counts.

I know you know that we BOTH know it's about the poster. Taking a dive in the river is more safe than the poster.

change Hudson to Thames.

Even if this was a horrific act of domestic violence, there still remains the question of the two other people he attacked. Were they trying to help his wife, if indeed that is what the female victim turns out to have been?

In any case, the piece of shit should be put on the first plane back to Syria. Preferably with I HATE ASSAD tattooed on his ugly face.

Either there is a surge in attacks, or they've been censoring the attacks this entire time, and now can't hide them anymore. At this point, you can start placing bets when the next attack's gonna happen.

in the words of the old song, you ain't seen nothin' yet

I truly believe that at some point in the near future, ISIS will carry out an attack in the US or Europe that surpasses even 9/11, and sets a new gold standard for terrorism.

In my view he also killed a 2nd life. The unborn baby. Another topic though.

Imagine being the dead woman's husband and receiving a phone call that your pregnant wife and unborn child have been killed by a Muslim with a machete. Fucking horrible, I don't know how someone could move on from that.

This it is really so bad this why I feel bad for making fun of radical Muslims yeah its so tempting to poke fun and insult those bastards but the destruction they do is no joking matter.

News saying 'no terrorist background'.

He has an Islamic background. This is the belief that their GOD, whether real or not, orders them to kill non believers and their GOD comes before our laws or morals or decency.
This is why muslims it is: seperate, destroy, or be destroyed. The sooner people see the reality the better

(not arguing with your post at all)

This it is really so bad this why I feel bad for making fun of radical Muslims yeah its so tempting to poke fun and insult those bastards but the destruction they do is no joking matter.

It is muslims. Genocide is a CORE BELIEF of islam. I mean, it was made up by a fucking war monger pedophile ffs

If they have no known links to any groups id say that counts as no terrorist background
The problem is he may be inspired by terrorist ideology without ever having met or spoke to a known terrorist.
The question now is he stone cold 'sane' but inspired by terror groups or has he mental issues?

I think terrorists are all mental cases its just baffling why there are so many crazies in Islam.

They love axe-murdering people, LGBT bloggers (and atheists) in Bangladesh are receiving the same treatment.
I wish there was a countdown of how many people get "islamurdered" in middle east.

If the government won't stop this nonsense, then it's time the people took matters into their own hands Paul Kersey style.

tumblr_n1uddilXaH1qedb29o1_500.gif

I see you are a fan of Death Wish films you posted this many times.

I am too!!! I will do a DW maraton next week!!

Even if this was a horrific act of domestic violence, there still remains the question of the two other people he attacked. Were they trying to help his wife, if indeed that is what the female victim turns out to have been?

In any case, the piece of shit should be put on the first plane back to Syria. Preferably with I HATE ASSAD tattooed on his ugly face.

why? so he can come back? why not stick him in jail and deport him if he gets out one day?

in the words of the old song, you ain't seen nothin' yet

I truly believe that at some point in the near future, ISIS will carry out an attack in the US or Europe that surpasses even 9/11, and sets a new gold standard for terrorism.
The possibility is never 0 but I'm not as worried about it as you. The thing about attacks like that is that they require more coordination and planning and more moving parts which makes them more susceptible to being caught by an intelligence agency. The lone wolf attacks and Paris style attacks which rely mostly on small arms, simple bombs, or even vehicles are far easier to get away with and perhaps a sustained series of such attacks can have a similar effect to one or two big 9/11 style attacks.

You would think if ISIS was capable of something like that they would've pulled one or two off in Iraq or Syria where they have much more resources and there is a power vacuum where they can operate more freely but they seem to rely almost entirely on suicide bombings and standard insurgent tactics even there.

All that said I will repeat that the possibility is never 0 and it may take only one such attack to put us past a point of no return, wherever that ultimately leads.

Back