At what point do we draw the line?

Toad Frogan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

When someone is permanently maimed? When someone gets killed? A bullet through the head? Who has the bigger guns? Most money? Bigger mafia backing?

When that even more fucked up thing happens - because we all know this needs to be topped some day - are we still going to say, "But think about the hype!? Everyone is talking about it now! It's so much bigger! Biggest PPV numbers by far!"

Are we that desperate for cheddar that we need to pimp our character out for a new Lambo? Can't make an honest dollar by fighting and drawing a line at harming others outside the cage? This low life shit has to be done?

Where do we draw the line and say, "Fuck this. We won't stoop that low to support this. This has gotten ugly. Cut. Next. Have fun hanging out with your T-Rex armed man slave and Irish Butabi brothers looking drug dealing leprechaun fucks. Kiss an NBC deal goodbye."?

At what point do we ask that question?

dimdisguisedblackandtancoonhound.gif

The UFC have moved on, the fighters who were affected have moved on and Conor has moved on.

What are you still talking about it?

Bisping is correct, anybody but Conor would be shitcanned for it.

And I wants me dat ass.

The UFC have moved on, the fighters who were affected have moved on and Conor has moved on.

Why, not what.
And why are you posting in the thread?
Knacker.

Um, no, the shit storm has just begun. Stop trying to act cool. Like a sherdog post version of Tony's sunglasses.

Please keep the thread on topic. We are not talking about ass here.

When someone is permanently maimed? When someone gets killed? A bullet through the head? Who has the bigger guns? Most money? Bigger mafia backing?

When that even more fucked up thing happens - because we all know this needs to be topped some day - are we still going to say, "But think about the hype!? Everyone is talking about it now! It's so much bigger! Biggest PPV numbers by far!"

Are we that desperate for cheddar that we need to pimp our character out for a new Lambo? Can't make an honest dollar by fighting and drawing a line at harming others outside the cage? This low life shit has to be done?

Where do we draw the line and say, "Fuck this. We won't stoop that low to support this. This has gotten ugly. Cut. Next. Have fun hanging out with your T-Rex armed man slave and Irish Butabi brothers looking drug dealing leprechaun fucks. Kiss an NBC deal goodbye."?

At what point do we ask that question?

dimdisguisedblackandtancoonhound.gif

Anyone (but a moneygenerator like Conor) would have been shitcanned for it.

And i want me dat Conor.

Leave that up to the DA. Rich people usually don't do serious time. Ask Floyd.

Why are you so defensive about it? Let the man have his thread.

This is you right now:
enhanced-buzz-12542-1340648481-21.jpg

TS,
I’ve read your post 3 times. And I’ve read your replies.

Here’s my reply....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PSYCHO TOOLBAG!!

Yeah that guy is a douche. The same as that other guy. Rich fuckers with no morals.

The line is very clear for me now.

If the UFC signs a fight between Convict, and Nate for an inaugural title in a new UFC 165 division. I walk away and never come back.

I did it with the NHL. And I’ll do it with the UFC.

Back