"At the end of the day..." "Thrown under the bus.." expressions

"It is what it is" is maybe the best phrase available.

when someone says, "my hat's off to him" while wearing a hat and they just leave it on. ?

Just another way of saying, "Nothing I can do about it now."

Yeah and it also has an aspect of accepting what happened instead of making excuses. It's like the fighter who says the other guy was just the better man tonight after getting KO'ed rather than making excuses about having a short firm camp, stubbing their toe before the fight etc.

"It is what it is" is maybe the best phrase available.

Yes it is

it shows how little humans can truly understand about who we are

and where we are going

in this ocean of chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is

it shows how little humans can truly understand about who we are

and where we are going

in this ocean of chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Word.

Why do fighters and athletes in particular always say "it is what it is"?
It's basically a way of saying, "I want to add something to the previous statement, but I'm too fucking stupid."

when someone says, "my hat's off to him" while wearing a hat and they just leave it on. ?

Racers do that quite often. Many of these expressions are used in professional sports. You'll notice that there's usually someone nearby who has the job of keeping the speaker from saying something stupid. In Formula One racing, when the drivers are out of the race or after the race is over, there is a press area for them. They all have a woman almost attached to them. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they have some shock device to prevent the driver saying something they don't want them to.

These 2 sayings seem to be summarizations that may never die. Theyre as immortal as "suck." How old are they now?

Its ok. I dont mind them.

"Just saying" is one cowards use.
Cowards also forgo using correct punctuation in all of their posts. They're, It's, don't, etc. Its is possessive, meaning "Its thread is meaningless." It's means "It is", as in "It's ok."

Someone saying "It is what it is" is the quickest way to know you are talking to an actual retard.

Cowards also forgo using correct punctuation in all of their posts. They're, It's, don't, etc. Its is possessive, meaning "Its thread is meaningless." It's means "It is", as in "It's ok."
fuck apostrophes.

Back