At least Henry's trying.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So stop hating on his promotional skills. Calling it cringe or whatever. He's already doing more to save his division than Demetrious has ever done. He's fun. So GTFO.

This is how you do promo with a motherfucking snake!!!

If only UFC fighters were allowed to smoke crack we would get way better promos.

RIP Mean Gene.

I just hope he wins. I don’t care about the rest.

He's hard to listen to and super cringe but the guy is really trying and putting himself out there so I'll give him that.

Hes fighting to keep 125 alive. Cant blame him.

As soon as he gets his hands on TJ...
giphy.gif

This is how you do promo with a motherfucking snake!!!

If only UFC fighters were allowed to smoke crack we would get way better promos.

RIP Mean Gene.

Not mentioning Rick would be a sin
I wish someone in MMA would pick up The Ravishing gimmick

For a guy whos very bland hes doing his best, but its really awful work.

So stop hating on his promotional skills. Calling it cringe or whatever. He's already doing more to save his division than Demetrious has ever done. He's fun. So GTFO.
It's true, he is trying. Everyone has varying degrees of trying... TJ went from "teenage looking friendly quiet guy" to "teenage looking, super cool, my coat is slightly too large for me at this weight" Dillishaw.... Trying to get that clout aha

He's a weird dude, wouldn't be surprised if he literally had skeletons in his closet.

"Doing more to save his division than Demetrious Johnson has ever done"
1. DJ never had to save his division
2. That is objectively false. If Cejudo wanted to save his division he'd defend his belt at 125
3. DJ was a dominant force for so long. The best thing for a division is a consistent, dominant champion. It gives people someone to target as well as rally behind. Cejudo doesn't even have enough years left on the planet to be what MM was.

I'll give you that, TS. Personally, I had a hard time listening to his post-fight after beating DJ. So for me, it's just piling on. I do think that finding motivation in "saving the division" make him dangerous.

"Doing more to save his division than Demetrious Johnson has ever done"
2. That is objectively false. If Cejudo wanted to save his division he'd defend his belt at 125

I'm a huge fan of Mighty Mouse and I think the flyweight division has become pretty damn entertaining over the past couple years, but dude..... Cejudo IS DEFENDING HIS BELT AT 125 so wtf are you talking about?

Not mentioning Rick would be a sin
I wish someone in MMA would pick up The Ravishing gimmick

Even with TRT no one in MMA has the testosterone levels needed to pull that off.

DJ was a phenomenal fighter who destroyed all his competition. I find that more valuable than some silly promotional stuff.

He's also incredibly humble and a common man, which again, is more valuable to me than bringing props to a face off.

I don't mind Cejudo's snake gag but it's no reason to put down DJ in an attempt to prop up Henry.

Last edited:
Back