At least Henry's trying.

So stop hating on his promotional skills. Calling it cringe or whatever. He's already doing more to save his division than Demetrious has ever done. He's fun. So GTFO.
Large head, large straw hair, tiny body, Golden sh8ny jacket, fake snake, chocolate coin gold necklace....all the makings of cringe.

I think he is entertaining tbh he does speak well and him smashing the snake was hilarious. I don't get why people hate when one is trying to promote his fight.

"Doing more to save his division than Demetrious Johnson has ever done"
1. DJ never had to save his division
2. That is objectively false. If Cejudo wanted to save his division he'd defend his belt at 125
3. DJ was a dominant force for so long. The best thing for a division is a consistent, dominant champion. It gives people someone to target as well as rally behind. Cejudo doesn't even have enough years left on the planet to be what MM was.

giphy.gif

I want Cejudo to win. I have nothing against TJ, but i just like Cejudo. Been a fan of him since I watched him win the Beijing Olympics.

Plus I wouldn't mind seeing him show TJ what 25'ers are made of. It's unfair imo that the UFC wants to scrap 25 right after he wins the belt. Give Cejudo a chance to see what kind of promotional entity he can become. He's already talking more game and looking to put himself out there more than DJ ever was.

This is how you do promo with a motherfucking snake!!!

If only UFC fighters were allowed to smoke crack we would get way better promos.

RIP Mean Gene.

RIP Mean Gene

Imagine the smack talk between Garbrant and Cejudo

Back