At home shorts

eCAT8OS.jpg

If you're hanging out at home why not just wear athletic shorts, like basketball shorts with pockets?

F6AD2436-664C-4097-A94D-A00FCC70217E.jpeg
I just rock a classic moo moo

Industry started going with the light/quick drying fabrics then went with the stretch fabrics. I used to design & sell fight shorts a decade ago & worked for a water sports company designing rashguards & shorts for almost a year. I spent a lot of time looking at fabric samples & measurements.
What training did you have to design? Did the company send you to study somewhere? Did you just do trial & error? Make it up as you go? Get feedback from actual fighters?

From watching MMA, sometimes the shorts look like they weren't designed for anyone who doesn't have a flat vertical butt.

I'm guessing MMA shorts would be more comfortable since they probably design enough space for a cup and use stretch material.

If you're hanging out at home why not just wear athletic shorts, like basketball shorts with pockets?
I saw that one guy's thread re: hip joint ball dying due to lack of blood flow and I've got some hip discomfort, and suspect maybe elastic is interfering with blood flow.

I like the Tapout velcro <- double sided grip closure. I vaguely remember Clinch Gear also had a nice velcro closure.

When my waistline allowed it, I bought boys soccer shorts when my fight shorts are fraying. They work & are much cheaper than my overpriced venum.
I saw Reebok UFC shorts like the fighters wear in competition are like $100 each. I saw unfamiliar local brands asking $59.99 each. At least you can see if the UFC ones tear or malfunction because you've seen them many times on TV.

As you all may well know, guns are illegal in the UK, yet crime is rising, so I like make sure when i'm relaxing at home I've planted a seed to any would be home invaders to stay away from me, so i'll wear these in doors and hope to been seen if I take stuff out to the dustbin/trashcan, or when I answer the door to the Jehovah Witnesses.

749158613_o.jpg

662064157_o.jpg
The Tapout shorts look really well designed and durable. I used to see them in Sam's Club, but I already had one pair I didn't really use much so never pursued another pair.

I'll check Costco and Macy's. I don't like the flat front and some of those don't have enough balls room. I sit down to drive and balls get squeezed too much.

The material and design has to have enough room to not hinder an erection.

I think Nordstrom years ago carried the BJ RVCA black belt shorts, so maybe they have normal shorts.
U don't like the flat front? What else is there, pleated? You gonna look like a 60yo sears model

The Tapout shorts look really well designed and durable. I used to see them in Sam's Club, but I already had one pair I didn't really use much so never pursued another pair.
Funny thing is now Tapout is sold in Aeropostale stores as an exercise apparel brand for suburb dwellers

60210647_468_alt2.jpg

Back