At home shorts

my fiancee keeps getting hotter and hotter. She's like a 9/10 now. Was an 8/10 when we met. She's just like well I want to be more pretty. Body is BANG*ING

basketball shorts are very comfy but they're usully a little heavy and if the elastic wears out you'll be walking around like an explosive fella.

MMA shorts are usually very comfortable because they are lightweight and they have elastic in the crotch area, so you can manspread your shit with no restrictions.

I saw that one guy's thread re: hip joint ball dying due to lack of blood flow and I've got some hip discomfort, and suspect maybe elastic is interfering with blood flow.

I like the Tapout velcro <- double sided grip closure. I vaguely remember Clinch Gear also had a nice velcro closure.
I never saw that thread, sounds interesting. I have a hip problem so maybe i should look into it. The shorts i have i bought a size too big so they rest comfortably on my hips. I can't stand when clothing is too tight.

I never saw that thread, sounds interesting. I have a hip problem so maybe i should look into it. The shorts i have i bought a size too big so they rest comfortably on my hips. I can't stand when clothing is too tight.
Me too. These days, seems like they make shorts meant to be worn lowrider like Kenny Florian's jeans on TUF 1 or for guys who don't have balls or lesbians dressing like men. A lot of my shorts squeeze my balls when I sit in the car.

I literally wear boxers/underwear and a T shirt.

I'm at home, I'm being as comfortable as I can.

I saw Reebok UFC shorts like the fighters wear in competition are like $100 each. I saw unfamiliar local brands asking $59.99 each. At least you can see if the UFC ones tear or malfunction because you've seen them many times on TV.

I bought those cheap diadora for boys soccer shorts which happens to be on sale for $4. MMA apparel is a ripoff.

What training did you have to design? Did the company send you to study somewhere? Did you just do trial & error? Make it up as you go? Get feedback from actual fighters?

From watching MMA, sometimes the shorts look like they weren't designed for anyone who doesn't have a flat vertical butt.

I'm guessing MMA shorts would be more comfortable since they probably design enough space for a cup and use stretch material.

Reverse engineer. Bought one local brand of mma shorts. Didn't liked their cut. They ran larger than their sizing indicates like sprawls which I had a hold off as my room mate has one and an og koral that his instructor lent me for measurements. I basically went with the Koral cut but with a couple adjustments. Went to different fabric shops to check on materials, colors and pricing. Gave it to a tailoring shop and gave my own dimensions. Made 2 prototypes and used it for a month. Made 5 more and gave it to friends and to 3 guys who were gonna compete. All I asked was for pictures of them wearing it in competition. I have my own cut, the rest was just changing details, colors and fabrics.

wtf why does he have tater tots stuffed in his back pocket?

@Clippy that looks like something that you would do and then make a thread about

birddog.png
innovative

And I been usin my hands this whole time for holdin like a chump

I feel like I need something with a fixed waistband, not elastic, so I can have a better idea if I'm getting fatter.

Sometimes I see these guys with narrow butt and fat belly and I'm guessing they don't wear elastic so the waistband causes that fat to settle in above.

I only wear Holly Holm style shorts around the house. Send me a PM for details.

Sweat shorts! They have them at Costco and they are comfy as f#€k!

I wear holy shorts for convenience while fapping

Seems all of the board shorts have the stupid shoelaces in the front. Back in the day, they used metal snap on buttons. I want the Tapout style double velcro.

Back