Assault Air Bike help

Aleksandar Stojkovic

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hello friends. I would like to ask people that actually have bike or know somebody who owns it.
Friend of mine is opening his own gym so he would like to buy one, and here people in 2 different store trying to say "this bike is fake, this one is real "
So i think this is right place to ask this question.

in first store there is Assault Air bike ( Fitness ) that cost 800 euros.
Second store guy is selling Assault Air Bike ELITE which cost 1200 euros ( he is the one that says first one is fake and copy of Assault )

So i will post picture of them, they do look different, ELITE is somehow bigger and seems stronger, but your advice is welcome here.

And also, for people that have Assault Air bike, what you think is it worth buying?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen-Shot-2017-10-10-at-17.26.49.png
    Screen-Shot-2017-10-10-at-17.26.49.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 5
I think it's worth buying, however if I was purchasing one for members to use I would pick whatever is the most durable. Many companies make consumer and professional products. I'm guessing that's the difference beteween the two. Similar to Schwinn's Airdyne bikes. Rogue Echo bike would probably fall under consumer.

It depends on how much use it’s going to get. Really, I didn’t notice any features in the elite that justify buying it for anything other than a high use commercial setting.

We have 10 plain Jane assault bikes and they’ve been getting hammered one to three times a week by a hundred people for thirteen or so months. We haven’t had any significant mechanical or electrical failures.

Unless you’ve got money to burn if recommend the standard model.

I think it's worth buying, however if I was purchasing one for members to use I would pick whatever is the most durable. Many companies make consumer and professional products. I'm guessing that's the difference beteween the two. Similar to Schwinn's Airdyne bikes. Rogue Echo bike would probably fall under consumer.

What he said.

If its for a gym you need commercial grade bike otherwise you're throwing away money on something that simply won't last.

An Air bike is my next purchase (unless I can find someone selling a versaclimber).

I read this post early this week, i forgot that I saw this about a year ago thought you might be interested seems to be the future of fitness..............

https://www.zwift.com/?utm_source=y...FfwvT-zY_jwGDxKityUAvTPuiA6OWUdxoCpwQQAvD_BwE

They will probably introduce a version wearing VR set like Oculus .......... people are always looking for the next best thing and train with a difference.

I like the idea for those winter periods other than that I rather enjoy outdoor cycling on my race/tourer bike along beach sides in summer time.

Last edited:
I love those bikes. The first looks like the one we have at my gym but I'm not sure. And yeah, he should buy whatever is more durable.

Might be picking up a Schwinn Air Bike Pro. Found someone wanting to get rid of theirs for a decent price. Going to take a look tonight. Hopefully it's in decent condition as I will buy it on the spot if it is.

I have an old ass airdyne bike. It is probably 30 years old and still working.

Back