Multiplat Assassin’s Creed Shadows

Shy? Bitch please.

You're obviously playing stupid, and you play stupid asking questions and expecting your ideological opponent to leave a hole in their argument you believe you can exploit.
Well if your logic is so airtight and refined you should have nothing to worry about, should you?

No idea why you're so shy about giving a direct answer.

Some gameplay for Shadows that features the two characters in action.

Said black guy wasn't a samurai.

Learn history and stop calling everyone racist bigots you whiny pussy.

Are you implying that AC games are supposed to be historically accurate? The AC games consistently take real life events and twist them for their own stories.

I just replayed Ghost. I can’t imagine e this game holding a candle to it. Not because of any of the DEI controversy, but because Ubisoft just pumps these games out now and probably didn’t love the the project the way Suckerpunch clearly did.

Also, do they still do that retarded animus shit in AC games? I could never stand that shit.

Said black guy wasn't a samurai.

Learn history and stop calling everyone racist bigots you whiny pussy.
Well, he almost certainly was a samurai in real life. I answered this in another thread about him. I know you might have seen some posts around the internet arguing that he wasn’t, but the surviving evidence strongly suggest that he was made a samurai by Oda Nobunaga.

Well, he almost certainly was a samurai in real life.
He certainly wasn't.

He was a sword-bearer. Something between a squire and a symbolic bodyguard. Samurai wasn't just 'cool sword dude' it was a title more in line with being a lord. Samurais owned land and were politicians as much as they were warriors.

Oh man. I just read something online. Apparently this whole Yasuke thing was somewhat faked by some British guy who works in a Japanese Uni. He turned 15 sentences into this grand story. He also wrote the wikipedia page about Yasuke but he cites himself as the source. He gave interviews to news outlets about how his sources was corroborated by Japanese historians but the Japanese news outlet actually asked the historian. The historian gave a statement saying he didn't fact check the work.

Here is more lulz

Last edited:
Oh man. I just read something online. Apparently this whole Yasuke thing was somewhat faked by some British guy who works in a Japanese Uni. He turned 13 sentences into this grand story. He also wrote the wikipedia page about Yasuke but he cites himself as the source. He gave interviews to news outlets about how his sources was corroborated by Japanese historians but the Japanese news outlet actually asked the historian. The historian gave a statement saying he didn't fact check the work.

Here is more lulz
Similar to Skull & Bones, I just can't not rubberneck this potential trainwreck of a game. Couldn't happen to a better company.

Video breaking down AC Shadows from earlier this week.

Don't let the 'drunk' part fool you.

The Japanese woman of the duo has an archer's eye and points out things I've seen none to few mention, including fantasy rivers being designed around rice fields (which would spell disastrous flooding and starve the surrounding IRL areas), swords not sheathing when sheathed, protected clan symbols being misused and related, touching on sacred Japanese bloodline laws, stairs leading to walls, and so on.

(Time to watch: 21m)

Video breaking down AC Shadows from earlier this week.

Don't let the 'drunk' part fool you.

The Japanese woman of the duo has an archer's eye and points out things I've seen none to few mention, including fantasy rivers being designed around rice fields (which would spell disastrous flooding and starve the surrounding IRL areas), swords not sheathing when sheathed, protected clan symbols being misused and related, touching on sacred Japanese bloodline laws, stairs leading to walls, and so on.

(Time to watch: 21m)

We've been watching Ubisoft crumble in real time

We have to be close to peak modern audience nonsense with this one. DEI garbage is bad enough, but it's even worse when the games have so many flaws. I imagine it must be highly demotivating as an employee to work on something no one with any talent was inspired to make.

Back