News Aspen Ladd has another fight booked, not Miesha Tate

I got nothing then. Unless Yana perhaps wants to run it back?
I think it's Holm, they were supposed to fight but it got canceled years ago.

And I the post it says "You can't run from Aspen Ladd forever."

I think it's Holm, they were supposed to fight but it got canceled years ago.

And I the post it says "You can't run from Aspen Ladd forever."
We'll see if Aspen can get it done then, I think Holly might be able to ish ish her way to the scorecards but I wouldn't mind being wrong on that.

We'll see if Aspen can get it done then, I think Holly might be able to ish ish her way to the scorecards but I wouldn't mind being wrong on that.
Yeah I was hoping Aldana would be able to take out Holm but she got schooled. Maybe Aspen would be able to make it into a brawl. She's damn good at that.

Yeah I was hoping Aldana would be able to take out Holm but she got schooled. Maybe Aspen would be able to make it into a brawl. She's damn good at that.
Trying to get into a brawl with Holly Holm after coming off an extended layoff though... that has the potential to go bad for her I feel. Conversely, it really seems to be her best bet to win.

GDR showed her there's indeed levels to this. Put her in against Holly to see if she still has issues with a moving target.

Aldana is probably Nunes (on paper) trickiest test since Holm.
Nah. GDR is the only one in BW that can threaten Nunes. If she only learned some TDD she could definitely win. Almost knocked Nunes out the last fight and had her panic wrestle. She dominated the stand up against Nunes.

There is also Vakentina that I feel has gotten much better since their last fight. She would be a problem for Nunes too. I don't think Aldana has anything for Nunes thought.

Irene Aldana or Yana are my guesses.
Aldana distinctly possible.

Irene Aldana is definitely a tough fight for anyone. She's a pretty big chick, 5'9" I think, naturally powerful, and excellent boxing.
I can see UFC doing an Aldana vs Aspen Ladd fight. BUT....Aspen Ladd probably wants a FAST turnaround here as she was all set to fight last weekend. And Aldana just fought a few weeks ago.

Aldana distinctly possible.

Irene Aldana is definitely a tough fight for anyone. She's a pretty big chick, 5'9" I think, naturally powerful, and excellent boxing.
I can see UFC doing an Aldana vs Aspen Ladd fight. BUT....Aspen Ladd probably wants a FAST turnaround here as she was all set to fight last weekend. And Aldana just fought a few weeks ago.
If I were Irene's team I'd tell her to go for it only because Aspen is coming off an injury led hiatus and it definitely pushes that loss to Holm further back.

If I were Irene's team I'd tell her to go for it only because Aspen is coming off an injury led hiatus and it definitely pushes that loss to Holm further back.
thinking about this a bit further....I don't think UFC will do Ladd vs Aldana as they want to promote both of those women. I think the UFC will pick someone else to fight Ladd, someone a bit easier than Aldana. Maybe i'm wrong.....we'll see I guess.

I'm gonna say maybe Ladd's next opponent might be Alexis Davis or maybe Lina Lansberg.

Fight with Macy has been re-scheduled for, I think, early October.

I'll never understand why guys like you care whether someone else likes a fighter you don't. Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it, chump. We don't need your dumb ass peanut gallery comments meant to boost up your low self esteem. Not what I signed up for, numbnuts.

<escalate99>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back