News Aspen Ladd has another fight booked, not Miesha Tate

Needs to get back in there before her mom starts her OnlyFans page back up.

I don't pay much attention to WMMA and I checked her stats Ladd does seem to be bigger than I originally thought. Probably explains the hard cuts.

Honestly I think women should fight at a higher weight. Idk,...doesn't seem right to skew weights down when there's barely any women filling the 145 division.

I don't pay much attention to WMMA and I checked her stats Ladd does seem to be bigger than I originally thought. Probably explains the hard cuts.

Honestly I think women should fight at a higher weight. Idk,...doesn't seem right to skew weights down when there's barely any women filling the 145 division.

Been saying for a while they should just combine 135 and 145 since both divisions are shallow. Like a the female version of Heavyweight, a place where all the bigger girls can go

I'll never understand why you guys care about a fighter like her.
I'll never understand why guys like you care whether someone else likes a fighter you don't. Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it, chump. We don't need your dumb ass peanut gallery comments meant to boost up your low self esteem. Not what I signed up for, numbnuts.

yes ladd has hard cuts but mary was the reason the fight didnt happen not aspen.

Been saying for a while they should just combine 135 and 145 since both divisions are shallow. Like a the female version of Heavyweight, a place where all the bigger girls can go
Make it a 140lb division.

<mma4>

Back