Aspartame exposed in the press

i deserve a diet soda for reading that long ass thing.....all the way up until the point where it says:

One had reported an increase in brain tumours in rats, although the FDA ruled that parts of the study were flawed. Three others concluded it was not carcinogenic. When the FDA reviewed all the data, it concluded that there was no evidence of a carcinogenic effect on the brains of animals. A review of all the data on aspartame was carried out in 2002 by the European commission's scientific committee on food. It concluded that it was safe and reconfirmed the previously established acceptable daily intake of the additive

The FDA pointed out a completely different study was flawed.

Yes yes but independent studies keep coming up with the same result which is its harmful. They arnt getting sponsered trillions of $ thats the diff.

I'm sure you do many worse things to your body than eat aspartame.

This may sound goofy, but what about Splenda? I was talking to a nutritionist, and she said that there's no link between Splenda and cancer.

I have worn myself out with this subject.

I'll let the braindead diet soda drinkers have this one.

Drinking any liquid aside from distilled water and natural fruit juices is bad for you.

Get over it. The less natural the product is, the worse it is for you.

I drink diet soda.

Dammit King.

Haven't we had this conversation before.

Please stop.

No offense though, you know im animate about this subject.

Eric O said:
Drinking any liquid aside from distilled water and natural fruit juices is bad for you.

I like this guy.

Dammit King.

Haven't we had this conversation before.

Please stop.

No offense though, you know im animate about this subject.

LOL Don't you understand me yet bro? I push buttons I KNOW will get the machine turned on. So the next time you get in the cage, just imagine me sitting there with my 2-liter of Diet Vanilla Pepsi, mocking you.

Haha, I"ll also be over there next to kabookie reading some scientific papers that were funded by the diet soda industry. I hate to be the next guy to fight Chad.

Eric O said:

distilled water is "dead" water and is unatural as well.. and should only be used short-term when u're "cleansing" ur body... distilled water lacks essential electrolytes.. drinking too much without replenishing electrolyte minerals will give u mineral deficiencies..

look into "Emergen C" packs.. they're great! :wink:

farmboy said:
This may sound goofy, but what about Splenda? I was talking to a nutritionist, and she said that there's no link between Splenda and cancer.

i'm also interested if ppl know about splenda

supersudo said:
distilled water is "dead" water and is unatural as well.. and should only be used short-term when u're "cleansing" ur body... distilled water lacks essential electrolytes.. drinking too much without replenishing electrolyte minerals will give u mineral deficiencies..

look into "Emergen C" packs.. they're great! :wink:

Electrolytes should be gotten from else where. The water you drink should be distilled becuse all other water is not pure or off balance.

I only drink well water or distilled water unless absolutely possible.

Chad Hamilton said:
I have worn myself out with this subject.

I can't help it!!! Sometimes a cold Diet Pepsi just tastes good with a burger or a sub!

Back