Askren wrestling an olympic gold medalist at 163 pounds...

Askren is so overrated here it's ridiculous lmao he was just destroyed by Lawler

askren.gif

Masvidal is going to TKO him, easiest money of my life.

Burroughs will smash him. Askren's takedown game is subpar compared to Burroughs'.

Askren is so overrated here it's ridiculous lmao he was just destroyed by Lawler

askren.gif

First off... the end of the fight is kind of more important than the start

LqrGjzY.png

Second, a career 155 fighter who is 1-2 in his last 3 is going to KO a guy that ate shots from a monster like Lawler and came back to win.

Third, overrated how? Askren was retired and came out of retirement because the UFC finally offered him a shot and his first fight was against a top 5 guy and former champ.

I commented on this in another thread but just for giggles:

Pettis's first fight in the UFC was against a guy that wasn't even top 15 when they fought (turns out that was a mistake...)

Gaedjthe got Johnson who at the time wasn't in the top 10 and was 1-3 in his last 4

Khabib got a guy that wasn't even in the top 20

Conor McGregor fought a guy who end his career with a 7-7 record

Fourth, put your money where your mouth is, post your betting slip for the fight...

Lol.. do you even read the crap you write before posting it?

Askren is a hardcore. lifetime wrestler. Dude can cut weight like Christian Bale.

Burroughs is an animal. One of the best in the world and when he is on his game, maybe P4P best. I look forward to seeing it.

Askren is a hardcore. lifetime wrestler. Dude can cut weight like Christian Bale.

Burroughs is an animal. One of the best in the world and when he is on his game, maybe P4P best. I look forward to seeing it.

They have trained together before, so I’m thinking Ben knows he has a chance. That said, all Burroughs does for a living is train and compete in wrestling. I can’t see Ben winning but I’ll tune in anyways.

First off... the end of the fight is kind of more important than the start

LqrGjzY.png

Second, a career 155 fighter who is 1-2 in his last 3 is going to KO a guy that ate shots from a monster like Lawler and came back to win.

Third, overrated how? Askren was retired and came out of retirement because the UFC finally offered him a shot and his first fight was against a top 5 guy and former champ.

I commented on this in another thread but just for giggles:

Pettis's first fight in the UFC was against a guy that wasn't even top 15 when they fought (turns out that was a mistake...)

Gaedjthe got Johnson who at the time wasn't in the top 10 and was 1-3 in his last 4

Khabib got a guy that wasn't even in the top 20

Conor McGregor fought a guy who end his career with a 7-7 record

Fourth, put your money where your mouth is, post your betting slip for the fight...

Lol.. do you even read the crap you write before posting it?

Does Ben send you fingernail clippings and locks of his hair to make these posts?

Lol, the fight that ended like this?

ben-askren-robbie-lawler-ufc-235-16.jpg

I hope you don't get too triggered when the fight with Masvidal ends the same way.

Askren, Once and Future King!

Does Ben send you fingernail clippings and locks of his hair to make these posts?

Everything I wrote was factual. What exactly are you disputing while trying to be a dick?

I'd defend Randy Couture just as accurately.

Hes 185 to 175 healthy
He faught mw in one fc u dont get to cut...
163 is the lowest he can go

Everything I wrote was factual. What exactly are you disputing while trying to be a dick?

I'd defend Randy Couture just as accurately.

Its always strange when someone has a completely irrational, false viewpoint but calls you a shill or nuthugger for stating the truth.

Whatever dude believes the outcome should of been Askren wo that fight

Back