Askren vs Lawler was originally scheduled for next week

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So why has it moved all the way to March and not the next event ?

Giving him another month to piss off Dana and talk himself out of his contract...

Rumor is Robbie is hurt and that's why Askren ramped up the Twitter talk on Colby and Marty From Nebraska.

By pushing it back further it gives Robbie time to heal. Or it's an elborate scam to get Askren's hopes up and forever keep him on the shelf as the ultimate petty revenge.

I cannot see Robbie winning this but the odds on Askren are waaaaaay to short. Lawler has legit KO power and is dog tough.

2 months, until Askren is exposed..
Robbie is going to bury this can crusher..

If your Robbie Lawler the UFC will reschedule your match ups.

meh. Robbie since usada is a shadow of the fighter that destroyed rory.
I suspect rory was right about robbie and his peds. we will never know the truth.

Rumor is Robbie is hurt and that's why Askren ramped up the Twitter talk on Colby and Marty From Nebraska.

By pushing it back further it gives Robbie time to heal. Or it's an elborate scam to get Askren's hopes up and forever keep him on the shelf as the ultimate petty revenge.
{<redford}

Lawler must be hurt. Dana wants Askren to get ktfo so bad

come at me bruh

tenor.gif

meh. Robbie since usada is a shadow of the fighter that destroyed rory.
I suspect rory was right about robbie and his peds. we will never know the truth.
Sad but true Ruthless Robbie Lawler seems to have deflated into Useless Jobby Lawler

Lawler hasn't been the same in years. The Lawler that beat Hendricks and Rory would have fucked up RDA

Because Ben wanted to live for another month.

Quote for the sake of future entertainment. ..

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Lawler too but he is going to have a rough night

Fingers crossed that usman decisions Woodley. Them askren beats usman and Dana needs to eat some very large crow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back